what did you have for dinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what did you have for dinner

Last night we had boiled shrimp (with all the fixin's) and sausage/cheese stuffed mushrooms. It was my wife's birthday and I had 18 friends/family over and put on a shrimp boil for everyone.

While on the coast getting my shrimp, I picked up about 4 pounds of "JUMBO" to make BBQ shrimp with tonight, us only. That little party last night cost me a small fortune

Regards,

Comment

Our friends took us for dinner last night...Chart House in redondo beach..so beautiful..right on the ocean ,looking at the waves..so so nice...

I ate mahi-mahi(fish) with veggies and bit of rice and rob new york strip steak,arlic smashed potatos,aspparagus and broccoli...hmmmmm..so good....

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        Our friends took us for dinner last night...Chart House in redondo beach..so beautiful..right on the ocean ,looking at the waves..so so nice...

I ate mahi-mahi(fish) with veggies and bit of rice and rob new york strip steak,arlic smashed potatos,aspparagus and broccoli...hmmmmm..so good....
        i thought joey and i were your friends

i'm with rob on that steak but i prefer my potatoes mashed and not smashed plus hold the veggies and heavy on the dessert

we can do ruth chris or moon shadows

i was treating maybe next year

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post

The Chart House was the place to take your date when I was in High School. The last time I was there was 38-years ago and sadly it was not with Brenda.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Roast turkey with smashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, small tossed salad, cranberry sauce and fresh baked roll. I may not get exactly that but it will be close and I'm not cooking. I'm eating out at one of my favorite places to eat. Then maybe I'll just get a bowl of "Hush Hound" and some milk and call that good enough.

Comment

Working...
            X