Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you have for dinner

OK,

So i was making rice pilaf with broccoli,peas and little chicken pieces inside.

Itook 1 hr to prepare and make tho whole thing and it was great..My chicken was a little pale so i added a little cumin,then my whole bottle opened and it sprinkled all over...

Robert was eating it and saying...hmmmm weird taste...weird smell...is this the different package you used? I said no...it is just you cause you started smoking again...

I was eating pretzels aside my meal cause the dinner was so horrible and that salty pretzels made it better, all robert kept asking what is different about the meal..i could tell he was in such a pain trying to eat...finally he saw the cumin bottle next to the stove and said:what did you do? dumped the whole bottle???

I guess his motuh pallet is good..if i just didn't forget to put the cumin bottle away i could have made him belive that it is him...the cigarettes

Re: what did you have for dinner

I have not had dinner yet but I am meeting a guy I work with at "Outback" at 7:00 PM. I think I will pass on the chicken now and just have a salad.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
      OK,

So i was making rice pilaf with broccoli,peas and little chicken pieces inside.

Itook 1 hr to prepare and make tho whole thing and it was great..My chicken was a little pale so i added a little cumin,then my whole bottle opened and it sprinkled all over...

Robert was eating it and saying...hmmmm weird taste...weird smell...is this the different package you used? I said no...it is just you cause you started smoking again...

I was eating pretzels aside my meal cause the dinner was so horrible and that salty pretzels made it better, all robert kept asking what is different about the meal..i could tell he was in such a pain trying to eat...finally he saw the cumin bottle next to the stove and said:what did you do? dumped the whole bottle???

I guess his motuh pallet is good..if i just didn't forget to put the cumin bottle away i could have made him belive that it is him...the cigarettes

WOW that sounds awesome..im coming to Cali for dinner....LOL...We had Tombstone Pizzas...thats what happens when the wife works nights, and i cook lol
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        I have not had dinner yet but I am meeting a guy I work with at "Outback" at 7:00 PM. I think I will pass on the chicken now and just have a salad.

Mark

i agree mark, i've had her chicken

i know i could have helped with the barbecue, but robert and i were talking shop

your turn zeljka

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

At some junkfood at the local county fair. Gyro and Stromboli. Then ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            i agree mark, i've had her chicken

i know i could have helped with the barbecue, but robert and i were talking shop

your turn zeljka

rick.
            Hey Rick,

at least i cook...

You mean you were talking shop...with you it is so hard to get any word

you turn..doubt you will have something to add

Comment

the pretzles were good charlie and i ate them while we talked shop

go to go and make dinner for myself

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                the pretzles were good charlie and i ate them while we talked shop

go to go and make dinner for myself

rick.

enjoy your dinner rick

Comment

Next thing ya know we will be discussing what brand of toilet paper to use and which laundry detergent is better.

I think Oprah signed up last week, but she hasn't posted as yet, Josh could you check on that for us?
                  "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                  John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Just in case someone may want to know more about CUMIN here's some info about it. Too bad Zeljka forgot to hide the bottle, but I think Robert would have known something went wrong no matter what she said about that dinner.

http://www.theepicentre.com/Spices/cumin.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                      Next thing ya know we will be discussing what brand of toilet paper to use and which laundry detergent is better.

I think Oprah signed up last week, but she hasn't posted as yet, Josh could you check on that for us?

this post is in the open discussion section, we can talk about purses if we wish

Not that I would, but others may.

So is that 2 ply, 1 ply, corn cob?.............
                      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Okay now that I've had dinner I can report I had a dinner salad with Ranch dressing and a bowl of potato based soup. I am really getting tired of eating out but it looks like I will make it home on Sunday now.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Bacon, eggs,grits,and bisquits. Might have steak and taters for breakfast.
                          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Dan

You are like me eating breakfast at dinner time. I hope you have a good 24 hour diner or truck stop near you. I have a really good diner near me and they are used to customers wanting anything and everything at all times.
                            Last edited by Woussko; 08-23-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

i made meatloaf with shredded zucchini ,bread crumb's ,eggs ,cracker boy seasonings and a little garlic .red cabbage and peas.
                              and now i'm full
                              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Working...
                              X