X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High & Dry?

With all of the flooding in Ohio I was wondering how you guys at Ridgid are doing?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: High & Dry?

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
    With all of the flooding in Ohio I was wondering how you guys at Ridgid are doing?

Mark

Just watching it on abc mark,

Horibble about that mother with the baby that got electricuted and the observer tried to help them and he died too..

How far is findley from elyria anyway?

They said all town is uner the water..damage is around 38 million...now instead of goverment trying to help..where are all the rich people?

Just bill gates alone can help them,where is trump and that guy that owns all the virgin records and planes and islands?

Comment

Unless there were two separate electrocution incidents, that incident happened here in Madison, WI. not Ohio.

A woman and her small child were standing in a bus shelter when lightening struck a power pole. The strike dislodged a live wire which landed in a puddle near the two. A passenger on a bus went to their aid and was also killed. A couple of other people, including the bus driver, tried to help and suffered some injuries also. A very tragic freak accident.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        Unless there were two separate electrocution incidents, that incident happened here in Madison, WI. not Ohio.

A woman and her small child were standing in a bus shelter when lightening struck a power pole. The strike dislodged a live wire which landed in a puddle near the two. A passenger on a bus went to their aid and was also killed. A couple of other people, including the bus driver, tried to help and suffered some injuries also. A very tragic freak accident.
        Oh,i guess i didn't pay attention to skipping the stories..very sad though

Comment

We are fine here in Elyria. We only got about 3 inches or so out of the last weeks rains. Had some minor flooding in Cleveland but nothing major.

Lotsa people stuck in the parking lots at the county fair last night though. Very muddy.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            We are fine here in Elyria. We only got about 3 inches or so out of the last weeks rains. Had some minor flooding in Cleveland but nothing major.

Lotsa people stuck in the parking lots at the county fair last night though. Very muddy.

Josh
            josh, send some rain out here, we had 3'' all year / season long. a record

i still have a large inventory of pumps from a few years back. hard to buy pumps when the rains come.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

After a very dry late July and early August this week I'm finally getting some much needed light rain. I have a feeling the sun will be back out strong soon and dry things up again. This is the normal for around here. Too wet in the spring and too dry by late summer.
              Last edited by Woussko; 08-23-2007, 11:27 PM.

Comment

After a very dry September I'm finally getting some nice gentle and very much needed rain. Woussko is happy about this.

Comment

Working...
                X