Kentucky Cleaner Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Cleaner Show

Anyone going to the Cleaner show coming up this year?? I liked it in Nashville, so im kind of leary going to Kentucky..but i will be there

Greg
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Re: Kentucky Cleaner Show

count me in.

Comment

Greg, any details? I'm definently going to the atlanta show in 08. Let me know if your interested.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Greg, any details? I'm definently going to the atlanta show in 08. Let me know if your interested.

Feb 27-29th March 1st
        I havent missed one in acouple yrs..ill be at the Atlanta show...have to stop by and say hi to my boys at US Jetting

there will be over 500 exhibiters at this show..supposidly its the biggest show yet

Jeff Foxworthy will be there on the 28th LOL

You can register online www.pumpershow.com (hope i can put that on here, if not im sorry)

Greg
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

i'm definately thinking about hot'lanta in '08 as i have family and friends in the area.

it's hard to pull away for any reason being a one man band.

steve
          In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Working...
          X