Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vick and dogfighting

What do you think of it?

Do do you think ,it is fun and supported or do you think he deserves a death penalty considering he drowned and sufficate them?

The dog fight would last to the end, which would generally involve the death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method," federal prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Dogs that were found alive will probably be put to sleep since they are trained to kill any other dog..

Isn't this a sad story?

sorry for putting this picture..if it is inappropriate take it off josh..

I think he deserves the death penalty...and he was apologizing to his fans?what the heck is wrong with him? Obviously he is just sorry that he got CAUGHT
    Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 08-31-2007, 07:19 PM.

Re: vick and dogfighting

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    What do you think of it?

Do do you think ,it is fun and supported or do you think he deserves a death penalty considering he drowned and sufficate them?

The dog fight would last to the end, which would generally involve the death by drowning, strangulation, hanging, gun shot, electrocution or some other method," federal prosecutors wrote in a court filing.

Dogs that were found alive will probably be put to sleep since they are trained to kill any other dog..

Isn't this a sad story?
    He definitely needs jail time...Then they should make him make a huge donation to animal rights or something along those lines...Ban him from Football period. There NEEDS!! to be something done with him, but he will get probation or community service
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

It just makes me aware of the fact that if the human creature is capable of such atrocities against another creature imagine what is capable of doing to it's own kind in the shadows.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        It just makes me aware of the fact that if the human creature is capable of such atrocities against another creature imagine what is capable of doing to it's own kind in the shadows.
        very true adam,very sad but true...

if i was a prosecutor,i would chase his a...ss all the way to the electric chair

sorry for violent language

Comment

Put the poor dogs to sleep. Then whip the owners half to death and burn them up alive. Their evil and greedy ways have NO place in the world. Get rid of such people. The same with child molesters and the like. They must be gotten rid of by death. Putting them in jail or prison only makes the good people have to pay more taxes.

Update: 9/1/2007 - Sorry for being so strong but think of the poor dogs and what they go through. Now think if you were one of them what you would want done to help save other dogs. This isn't limited to just dogs. All manor of good animals have been and keep being abused. People must end this evil act and end it NOW.
          Last edited by Woussko; 09-01-2007, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I cannot imagine a punishment fitting what he deserves. Maybe put in a cage with about half a dozen dogs trained to go at HIM.
            It's hard to believe that people like that still exist, but they do. He should spend the rest of his life working in an animal shelter, under court supervision, for minimum wage.
            When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Did you HAVE TO post a picture? And with no warning?

Poor dogs
              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

His "I've found Jesus" apology set off my "phooey sensors" too, but at least he was mouthing the words.....and maybe I'm wrong...maybe this has been a turning point for him...God only knows.

No death sentences from me, but what a lousy thing to do to another lifeform....jail time, heavy fines, and some serious community service hours are in order.

That's a tough picture, but is enlightening to just how hideous an activity this is....the pic should stay IMHO. My daughter uses abortion pictures to "enlighten" her friends of the barbary of that too....and it's amazingly effective at ending any debate.
                Last edited by hewood; 08-31-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Zeljka,
                  Although I support you in showing the truth in what not only happens to animals but to people as well.

But unfortunately we have visitors that come to Ridgids forum to visit and I do not know if they are ready for the shock.Some chose to filter what they allow themselves to see.It may be the Ostrich with it's head stuck in the sand But I think Ridgid may have a thought.

Again You post the truth and I do not object,I just know how some people may not understand your's and mines concern and shed bad light on your efforts.

Adam

p.s.I was not referring to anyone in particular
                  Last edited by drtyhands; 08-31-2007, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I don't think we need to see the pic to know just how disgusting this sport is.

Comment

Where is cute little Charlie?

I just don't have the stomach for graphic photos. I hate that Rick's burnt fingers keep popping up across my computer from the photo gallery too!

I don't have an issue with content or topic just the harsh photo of the poor dog with a crappy owner

Joey
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Make him poor, with no licensing or royalty rights. If he writes a book or anything he will not be allowed to collect one red cent. Kick him out of football. I hear that OJ needs new friends.

Comment

Picture deleted
                          Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 08-31-2007, 07:27 PM.

Comment

When i heard this story it made me sick to my stomach.

My dog is a member of my family, and i would risk my own life to remove him from harm if need be.

Any "human" who has that little respect for the life of another creature that they take pleasure in the torturing and killing of it for their own amusement has no rightful place in our society.

Comment

I live here in Atlanta. I stopped liking the Falcons the day Vick came along. I have never liked his thug ***. I rest in the fact that his career, at least as he has known it, is over. They estimate that he as already lost a 100 million dollars. He will never play in Atlanta as long as Author Blank owns the Falcons. And the Falcons better get their money from Vick before the lawyers get it all.

As far as jail time, I am not ready to lock someone up for life. For fighting dogs. Here is my question. Does anyone remember this much out cry when Ray Lewis killed those two guys. Ray Lewis killed two humans and you can't watch a NFL highlights clip without him in it to this day. I don't believe Vick will ever be able to shake this the way Ray Lewis shook his charges. Why? Because animals personify innocence to us. Our family pets gives unconditional love like no one else. I have 3 dogs and the first thing I think of is them. Is that right that we seem to value animal life over human life? I don't know. I think there is more to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X