4 win estimated $330 million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 win estimated $330 million

NOTTINGHAM, Md. - Four winning tickets were sold for the estimated $330 million Mega Millions jackpot, one each in Maryland, New Jersey, Texas and Virginia, lottery officials said Saturday

What would you do if you win $330 million?

I would...

1) Give 30 mill to my mom

2) Give 30 mill to my dad

3) Give 30 mill to robs mom and dad

4) Pay of my sister in laws college loan and give her $20 mill

5) 50 mill to breast cancer research

6) 50 mill for Pseudomyxoma Peritonea-Cancer Of Appendix research

7) 20 mill for sheltered dogs

8) pay off our mortgage

9) buy investment properties

10) Buy a plumbing shop

11) get a puppy for charlie

fogot to add...get a excellent personwho will handle my spendings on all of that and make sure i don't bankcrupt

Re: 4 win estimated $330 million

Don't forget that Uncle Sam and the State will take their cuts before you even see a dime. You will be lucky to hold 190M after taxes if you're the only winner of a 330M pot.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 09-01-2007, 09:38 PM.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Re: 4 win estimated $330 million

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      You're already in the hole cause you spent the full 330M, don't forget that Uncle Sam and the State will take their cuts before you even see a dime. You will be lucky to hold 190M after taxes if you're the only winnder of a 330M pot.

That's why i said i will hire someone to take over my finance so i don't bankrupt if i get only 190mill that is still enough to do what i stated above

Comment

Working...
      X