Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woussko Blew It Today

Bad Dog, Bad

I went and blew it today. I went past the 1500 post mark and I haven't been a member for a year. That happens the end of the month. I really didn't expect to do 1000 in a year and I let my howling get the best of me. Has anyone else posted over 1500 times in a year? How about 1000? I bet not.
    Last edited by Woussko; 09-04-2007, 09:31 PM. Reason: Goofed post

Re: Woussko Blew It Today

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    Bad Dog, Bad

I went and blew it today. I went past the 1500 post mark and I haven't been a member for a year. That happens the end of the month. I really didn't expect to do 1000 in a year and I let my howling get the best of me. Has anyone else posted over 1000 let alone 1500 times in a year? I bet not.

Congrats!! You have alot to say
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Congrats Woussko,

Great addition to the forum

Btw- Where is your support regarding the default pm not being saved?

You can't just pm me and me posting it and you not siging it

Comment

Zeljka

I have sent Josh several PMs about the issue. He does NOT reply to any of mine anymore as he is sick and tired of all of my worthless baying. Baying is how hounds do their howls. The bottom line (I'm sure many on here would love it) is for this old howler to go in "The Woussko Hut" and sleep for a month. I do agree fully with you about the PMs but is it really that hard to just delete them? About how many per week do you send? Maybe I should not ask that.

I'll pray for you and Robert that he soon takes a big attempt to stop smoking. The sooner the better.

Comment

come on guys... I cant do everything I havent found a way to switch so that sent messages arent saved by default. I will have to do some research and havent had time as of late.

its probably possible but I just need to find a spare 30 minutes to figure it out. Plus you know there will be members who complain that their sent messages arent saved. Always 2 sides to the coin.

Sorry for your suffering

Josh

Comment

Josh,

I ddon't think they would complain..

Whe you send an email it doesn't sAVE unless you save it..so they are used to it...

I do sent few messages..but i know rob mark rick and joey probable a lot..oh and don't forget adam who needs 30 min to type his with 2 fingers

I think it would be a good idea josh...work on it when you have time....

I was just kidding with woussko cause he pm-ed me about it and i started a petition and he didn't sign it naughty boy

Comment

Josh

Don't worry about me. I know everyone expects you to work non stop 23-1/2 hours per day. The other 1/2 is for watering and using the outhouse. As for the changes in PMs, big deal. Zeljka must send like 500 per hour. I just delete mine and it's easy. At most it may take 2 minutes/week and that doesn't bother this "Monster Mouth" old howler. You're health and family has to come long before this web site.

One special favor. If you can add it, I would like the face for posts and IMs that is "FOOT IN MOUTH" that some e-mail providers have. It's a big X over the mouth area.

Comment

Josh

Don't worry about me. I know everyone expects you to work non stop 23-1/2 hours per day. The other 1/2 is for watering and using the outhouse. As for the changes in PMs, big deal. Zeljka must send like 500 per hour. I just delete mine and it's easy. At most it may take 2 minutes/week and that doesn't bother this "Monster Mouth" old howler. You're health and family has to come long before this web site.

One special favor. If you can add it, I would like the face for posts and IMs that is "FOOT IN MOUTH" that some e-mail providers have. It's a big X over the mouth area.

Woussko backing up again when he saw no-one responding on my petitionkidding

It would be cool if josh can do it..let's see..how many times you you a restroom? Why don't you shorten that time and put that time in this?kidding/not

Comment

ok.. so heres the compromise. I doubled your PM space for everyone. There is no way to not have your sent items automatically stored. This is how all email clients work that I know of so they built it that way.

Once a month go in there and delete your sent messages and you'll be set.

Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                    ok.. so heres the compromise. I doubled your PM space for everyone. There is no way to not have your sent items automatically stored. This is how all email clients work that I know of so they built it that way.

Once a month go in there and delete your sent messages and you'll be set.

Josh

Ok Josh,

Thanks for trying

Maybe woussko will be happy now since all his 500 messages he gets in a month will have enough space

Comment

Josh, now you have to help All Clear with hits bolts!
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                        Josh, now you have to help All Clear with hits bolts!
                        and i have to help you with your spelling just do spell check the first choice for mrsseatdown on spell check is "meltdown"

rick.

zeljka, if your p.m. is a pain, why not just email and delete as needed

no more petitions, this is not an election. i got joey back on it wasn't the petition.

i petition to stop the petitions
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Oh Rick--it was a typo!

I would have 3,000 posts with Badger Dave if I went through after each of your posts and corrected your spelling

Look at your calendar-it is be nice to your wife day.

I guess it is too hot outside for you to work so you are looking for something to do
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

If you can add it, I would like the face for posts and IMs that is "FOOT IN MOUTH" that some e-mail providers have. It's a big X over the mouth area.
                            I like that idea!

As far as the pm thing goes, Zeljka can have my pm space! I think I'm still under 10 pm's.
                            Jack

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                              and i have to help you with your spelling just do spell check the first choice for mrsseatdown on spell check is "meltdown"

rick.

zeljka, if your p.m. is a pain, why not just email and delete as needed

no more petitions, this is not an election. i got joey back on it wasn't the petition.

i petition to stop the petitions
                              Rick,

The whole point is not to have any messages after you send them to someone and not having to deal with them later

It's ok,

You are still learning since you started to use internet 3 years ago

You are a newbie to this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X