Sept 6th Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 6th Chat

I should be in for a good part of the chat tonight. Joey says there has been some interesting chats the last few nights.

For you newbies.... remember to go into your settings once you get into chat and switch the color scheme to ridgid. makes its much easier to see.

Later,

Josh

Re: Sept 6th Chat

Sorry west coasters, my hubby included, but those east coast boys have been making me laugh out loud until I cry

I tell ya-the chat is the best place to get good gossip on your fellow posters. People confess all sorts of stuff It is good times!

Joey
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Sorry west coasters, my hubby included, but those east coast boys have been making me laugh out loud until I cry

I tell ya-the chat is the best place to get good gossip on your fellow posters. People confess all sorts of stuff It is good times!

Joey

LOL it has been fun
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post

Joey

A lot of stuff?? that is for sure

Rick saying his sp...m is faster then anyone elses Info that no one asked for

Comment

AHA! You know Rick EVERYTHING is faster, bigger, stronger, blah, blah,blah
          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

That would be a race I would not want to see.
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Of course it doesn't matter how fast they swim if the are swimming the wrong direction.
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X