X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you like salt with that??

A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.
    Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.
    Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."
    On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
    But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.
    Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.
    "If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.
    Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.
    City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: would you like salt with that??

That is unfortunate,thank goodness law enforcement stopped there.If those are the facts she could get a courtesy notice stating there is no reason for her to appear at her arraignment

Then again who knows,maybe the investigating officers are stating they considered her uncooperative or even combative

Comment

Reminds me of a steak I got some time ago at Lonestar that was very salty. I just asked that they wash it off and toss it on the grill for a bit to heat it up. They did it and it ended up fine for me. I would think the burgers could have been rinsed off under running water and put on the grill to get them hot. When it comes to salting foods I find most fast food is very over salted. For people on a diet they can ask for lower salt food cooked to order.

Comment

joey did the same thing on our honeymoon. she left the pepper cap loose while we were in greece eating lunch with a former chicago bear pro football center. "big boy". all we could do is laugh and he shook it off. joey has an issue catching a thread. she knows righty tighty, and lefty loosey.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Why did not they jsut toss out the patty or burger and go for another one. since apparently they knew there was a problem with it.
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

SO ST..ID!!!

Why in their right state of mind would eat something that tastes weird or funny..or even worse..to much salt???

Imagine taking a bite,it is horibble,then taking a bite again,until you finish eating? Wouldn't you stop eating if it taste weird after the first bite?

I think that officer just had a bad day....

Comment

[quote=oldslowchevy;93037]Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.
              quote]

i don't think he did eat the whole thing
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                SO ST..ID!!!

Why in their right state of mind would eat something that tastes weird or funny..or even worse..to much salt???

Imagine taking a bite,it is horibble,then taking a bite again,until you finish eating? Wouldn't you stop eating if it taste weird after the first bite?

I think that officer just had a bad day....
                Didn't Robert eat spagehtti that you spilled some spice into?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Sounds like Robert is a wise man: If you want to eat again, you eat what is prepared.

Oh, the sacrifices men make for the women they love!!

Go
                  Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post

It was chicken with rice and stupid cumin.;....

No,he didn't eat it....neithe did i..after few bites of suffering trying to be strong and eat it i gave up.....

Hey i bet you if i was withought the food for more then 10 hrs i would probably eat the worms

Comment

Working...
                    X