Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you aren't as big as you think you are

small boxes with red Xs.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Ok guys, these pictures were put into Photobucket, this was the only way I could get them in here for OSC. So I thought this thread was dead, after a length of time. Then I deleted the pictures out of Photobucket, I'm sorry to say they get deleted here too.

Sorry to all, I really didn't think anybody was looking at this anymore, and I just now noticed this today..........
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
        Ok guys, these pictures were put into Photobucket, this was the only way I could get them in here for OSC. So I thought this thread was dead, after a length of time. Then I deleted the pictures out of Photobucket, I'm sorry to say they get deleted here too.

Sorry to all, I really didn't think anybody was looking at this anymore, and I just now noticed this today..........

you basturd you killed kenny, i mean this thread, how dare you!!! it is ok thought it was dead about the same time it started
        9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
        X