X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please fill my tank with water

ERIE, Pa. - An Erie cancer researcher has found a way to burn salt water, a novel invention that is being touted by one chemist as the "most remarkable" water science discovery in a century.
    John Kanzius happened upon the discovery accidentally when he tried to desalinate seawater with a radio-frequency generator he developed to treat cancer. He discovered that as long as the salt water was exposed to the radio frequencies, it would burn.
    The discovery has scientists excited by the prospect of using salt water, the most abundant resource on earth, as a fuel.
    Rustum Roy, a Penn State University chemist, has held demonstrations at his State College lab to confirm his own observations.
    The radio frequencies act to weaken the bonds between the elements that make up salt water, releasing the hydrogen, Roy said. Once ignited, the hydrogen will burn as long as it is exposed to the frequencies, he said.
    The discovery is "the most remarkable in water science in 100 years," Roy said.
    "This is the most abundant element in the world. It is everywhere," Roy said. "Seeing it burn gives me the chills."
    Roy will meet this week with officials from the Department of Energy and the Department of Defense to try to obtain research funding.
    The scientists want to find out whether the energy output from the burning hydrogen — which reached a heat of more than 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit — would be enough to power a car or other heavy machinery. "We will get our ideas together and check this out and see where it leads," Roy said. "The potential is huge."
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: please fill my tank with water

I wonder how much power it takes to generate enough RF to produce the hydrogen. It seems to me that it would take a lot of RF to produce a usable quantity.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

it is a start, and if this can be made in 10-20or even 50 years from now it will be well worth it, i belive. i know it would neat to see it if nothing else
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Imagine the Ice at the Northern and Southern tips melting away and filling up the Oceans. Discovery in the nick of time , now they might be able to keep the water level down and California can stay . That is if it doesn't crack away from the rest of us....

Ok just humor here....
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Great...another resource for the government to exploit us with...I can't wait. Just think, you won't be allowed to swim at the beach anymore because it is now our "fuel" supply. Oh...and forget fishing, boating or any other type of aquatic recreation. And just think, the government will regulate the cost of a gallon of seawater for a bargain at $5.00 a gallon. Lets see, they have all but depleted the Rainforrest, ruined the quality of our air, and caused the near extinction of who knows how many species of plant and animals globally. I'm glad I wont be alive to see the oceans dried up like deserts.
          THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX PEOPLE! (to all you brilliant minds out there, pay attention to this!) Anyone ever heard of Edward Leedskalnan? Didn't think so...thats too bad. The answers to our energy problems are already solved...right here...on this planet. The best way to hide something, is to leave it in plain sight. GOOD LUCK!
          Nick

Comment

To H I S

I bet this is about who you refer to.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

Comment

Sharp Woussko...but are you razor sharp? Want to know more? RESEARCH! You really have to read closely... It's not a matter of IF...it is simply a matter of WHEN. Don't be distracted by the Castle.
              Nick...

Comment

Last time I checked, you could get both oxygen and hydrogen out of ordinary tap water by passing an electrical current through it. RF is wasteful because you lose energy converting the electricity into RF via transformers (heat loss), etc. Sounds like a scam to get potential investors in a psuedo-science scheme.

Go
                Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Been to Coral Castle. saw nothing there that impressed me or that I couldn't do with the 'tools' I saw laying around that he left behind. It is not a mystery to me (or anyone else who has any amount of rigging) how he built this place. It IS a huge amount of work but if all you've got to do all day for years on end it is doable.
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

(Laughing) Didn't I say not to get distracted by the Castle? Re-read my posts...especially the first...see if you catch it. GOOD LUCK! By the way, I visited the Coral Castle once a year for five years. Some people get it...most don't.

Comment

I think this is a rather interesting discovery, and since it is out in the public via YouTube, etc. it will not be hidden, but if anyone thinks that big government agencies like the Dept. of Energy, etc. will advance anything like this ... well. By the time they get throught with the studies, PC sensitivity training, paper work, and congressional hearings, not to mention the enviormemtal impact studies and law suites, we will be on the U.S.S. Enterprise using dilitium crystals for fuel.
                      Last edited by thepapabear; 09-13-2007, 12:36 AM. Reason: If I could spell and type, I would be dangerous!
                      thepapabear<BR>When a bureaucrat has a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail.

Comment

1. See post #6 where I posted a link for info.
                        2. Forget about what he built.
                        3. Look at the second part about his writings.

If you look hard you should find what H I S has in mind as the way to solve energy problems once and for all. Please remember, that not all of us will agree that this is the right answer to the problem, but try to look at it with open minds.

Also read about his thoughts on "soiling" of people. Take a few moments and think about it. Do you get the point?

I'm stopping here and not taking this any farther. I can already see in my mind what's about to happen. Josh doesn't need more anger venting on this forum.

As to what OSC posted, I think the French have been doing this for a long time, but not with RF electricity.
                        Last edited by Woussko; 09-13-2007, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Very well put Woussko! Did I make someone angry? I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended in ANY way. I was simply trying to open a few minds. Truth be told, Edward had an unprecedented understanding of the laws of magnetism and gravitational force on this planet. If you read his book, which, by the way is rather difficult to understand the first time around, you come to the realization that this man knew something that the rest of us simply fail to bend our minds around. I have tried a few of his expeiriments...and I must admit some were truly astonishing. VERY SIMPLE. If these were to be applied on a larger scale, for instance using the natural magnetic poles of the planet, then we have a limitless, self sustaining source of energy. Forever. Period. No harmful by-products either. So where is it? Like I said, the best way to hide something is to leave it in plain sight.
                          As Wouskko said, I am going to stop here. I truly, honestly and sincerely apologize if I offended anyone or made anyone angry. That was not my intent....and it certainly is not in my character. I am sorry if I caused a problem for you Josh. I guess I should just stick to talking about power tools. Sorry....
                          Nick

Comment

H I S

Not you, but me. I made a big deal about the "soiling" part and that might upset some. It is very true however and is something everyone needs to think more about.
                            Last edited by Woussko; 09-13-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I have no idea what is being talked about here!! What is Coral Castle and what would I have missed had I actually gone there? LOL

Mark
                              Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Working...
                              X