X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Crook Report

Let's hear your stupid crook stories here (sorry, please none about a N.Y. Plumber/Financial genius/friend to the famous/blowhard)

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - A man robbing a bank demanded the money by writing a note on one of his own checks, authorities say. Not surprisingly, he was caught soon afterward.

Forest Kelly Bissonnette, 27, apparently tried to cover his name on the check, then handed the note to a teller Sept. 5 at the Bank of the West in Englewood, according to authorities.

"We could still make it out even though he blacked it out," FBI agent Rene VonderHaar said. Nearly $5,000 was taken.

Surveillance video showed a suspect similar to Bissonnette's description, and a tipster said a man named Forest Kelly claimed he got $5,000 in a bank robbery, according to a federal complaint.

Bissonnette remained in federal custody Tuesday after turning himself in Friday. A public defender was to be appointed for Bissonnette, who doesn't have a listed phone number.
    Last edited by res057; 09-12-2007, 02:34 AM.
    ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Re: Stupid Crook Report

went to a college prep magnet here in L.A. We had 100 people in our graduating class and 99 went to college.

A guy in my class was in love with Michael Jordan and insisted on having #23 basketball jersey every year. The year after we graduated another guy took the number as he was always coveting this jersey through the years.

The new guy wore his jersey, went to a bank, and robbed it. He had on a mask, but the school name and jersey number were prominent on the camera.

However, the police first went to Dartmouth college since school officials forgot the the new owner of the jersey!

The correct guy was eventually arrested.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
    X