X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeljka's Special Day - Sept 16th.

I know I'm a bit early, but I don't want to forget this.

On Sunday the 16th, Zeljka - mrs. westcoast will become 25. That's a very special event in a person's life and I wish her all the best and a great day. Let's all of us remember her and wish her a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Zeljka

Re: Zeljka's Special Day - Sept 16th.

Zeljka,
    Yes, happy birthday in advance. Passing your exam was a pretty nice present to yourself.
    ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday, have a good one.
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Have a great time tomorrow, Zeljka! I hope Mr.Westcoast has something nice planned (it's not too late...you still have time!). Enjoy your day, relax, and have some fun...you've definitely earned it!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

This is not right. I get all the nice messages and posts and Zeljka only gets 3 so far. That's just not right. She is the sweatheart of this forum along with Joey and Sandy, but people can't leave her nice posts???. Now this old hound really is going to BAY out until that changes. Big deal if we are a little early. That's so much better than being late.

To Zeljka, I hope you find those special new jeans you wanted so bad and that very special pair of shoes, but more than that I want you to receive in mint condition a Ridgid pipe wrench with 25, then one with 50 and then one with 75 on it. Soon when Ridgid becomes 100 you should get some of their special tools with 100 on them. And, because you did pass your exam you are also to get a very special custom made pin to wear.

Now go make everyone behave and my this Sunday be your best day ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            This is not right. I get all the nice messages and posts and Zeljka only gets 3 so far. That's just not right. She is the sweatheart of this forum along with Joey and Sandy, but people can't leave her nice posts???. Now this old hound really is going to BAY out until that changes. Big deal if we are a little early. That's so much better than being late.

To Zeljka, I hope you find those special new jeans you wanted so bad and that very special pair of shoes, but more than that I want you to receive in mint condition a Ridgid pipe wrench with 25, then one with 50 and then one with 75 on it. Soon when Ridgid becomes 100 you should get some of their special tools with 100 on them. And, because you did pass your exam you are also to get a very special custom made pin to wear.

Now go make everyone behave and my this Sunday be your best day ever.

LOL woussko...

I got congratulated... plus it is not my real b -day yet....the best part is that i got my presents today call me unpatient...i'm always so annoying during holidays and b days that rob just gives me presents a day or week early...

Comment

happy birthday zeljka

i'm sure that i've wished you this prior to today, so i'm not late

glad you got your gifts early

i can only guess what you got

does 1 of them have 4 paws

happy birthday again and again

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Rick brings up something very special. Zeljka has been wanting a little sister or maybe a little brother for Charlie to keep him company.

One word of caution: Be sure to let Charlie pick his new partner(s) in life. If people force things on him, he will be most unhappy and may just run away. Or he may attack all out.

Comment

I've heard Zeljka has trained Charlie for dog fighting so that could get real ugly real quick.

Mark
                  "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Zeljka,

Now that it’s your official Birthday we wanted to wish you a wonderful Birthday. I am so glad to see things working out for you with your pending real estate career. I know you will continue to make us proud of your accomplishments. Make sure Robert spoils you today or he will have to answer to us.

Mark & Brenda

"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

HAPPY OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HAVE AT LEAST A FEW SURPRISES IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!!

Joey and Rick
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i stayed up late to wish you a happy birthday!

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
                          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Re: There's another Zeljka

Has anyone heard of Željka Antunović ?
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%BDeljka_Antunovi%C4%87

Maybe our Zeljka knows about her.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELJKA!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X