Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

What would you like for breakfast today?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like for breakfast today?

I think most of us agree that in order to have a good day we need to eat a good breakfast. Some of us eat and sleep at different times so this is normally the first meal as you start your day. Some of us will eat healthy and some will just have what we like. Some of us may skip this meal, but that usually ends up with us growling until lunch time. Rather than saying what you had, how about telling what you really would like for breakfast? Dream on and let this be your very special breakfast.

Re: What would you like for breakfast today?

I would like 3 scrambled eggs with alil bit of Old Bay, salt, pepper, and a tad of butter on them and a glass of nice cold Orange Juice of course.
    Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

i made 6 scrambled agges with sausage on the side for rob and i had 3 normal eggs with couple wheat crackers and juice...

I used to skip...now i either have cheesecake or eggs...only when we have cheesecake
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
        i made 6 scrambled agges with sausage on the side for rob and i had 3 normal eggs with couple wheat crackers and juice...

I used to skip...now i either have cheesecake or eggs...only when we have cheesecake

If you are eating normal eggs what's Robert eating?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          If you are eating normal eggs what's Robert eating?
          I meant i 'm eating the eggs that aren't scrambled...how do you call that?

Comment

I have a huge appetite, but if I eat breakfast I'm so hungry by 1030 I can't stand it.
            When I do make a good breakfast, homemade biscuits and gravy (not that white pasty crap that passes as "country gravy" in wanna be "ma and pa" resturants [there is a huge difference between diners and resturants]), a couple eggs over easy/medium (or scrambled if I airball the flip), bacon(pile it high) white toast, milk and coffee (black, no sugar).
            I wonder why my cholesterol was so darned high
            ‎"I've never let my schooling interfere with my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

on Sundays i make thick bacon , toast or bagel , 3 large eggs over easy with the yolk soft to dunk my bread in ,and a big cup of chocolate milk with 2 ice cubes in it [ i like it cold ]

and before i have all that i make Nancy and the girls theres first ,then i eat
              Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

H H

Don't forget to feed your 4 leg friends their breakfast.

Comment

i did she got a little bacon with her food
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Count Chocula and 1% milk, I let it soak for awhile so the milk turns to chocolate.
                    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                      Count Chocula and 1% milk, I let it soak for awhile so the milk turns to chocolate.

Western Omlette, wheat toast, 2 strips of bacon, and some scrapple....
                      Diet Coke to go with it.

Greg
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Choice 1. Mixed fresh fruit, bowl of cooked (not the instant stuff) oatmeal, large glass of cran-apple juice and fresh brewed coffee with just a little bit of 1/2 & 1/2 added to it.

Choice 2. The same as above only a bowl of good raisin bran in place of the oatmeal

It's about time for Woussko to think about eating more healthy food rather than what I like to eat. My doctor is going to shoot me on my next visit unless I behave.

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
                          scrapple....

Greg
                          some one has an iron gullet

Comment

Homemade whole wheat pancakes with real maple syrup and turkey bacon. (whipes droole off keyboard) Nothing beats milling your own flour and making pancakes.

Josh

Comment

Has anyone ever had Cream of Wheat pancakes? The old IHOP that's long gone used to make them up. They were very good on a cold winter morning. And, A big yes to some real maple syrup. I just hate the store bought &^%$ that's mostly corn and sugar syrup with only say 1/2% maple in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X