Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the saddest thing ever

OSC,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I had so hoped that things would turn out better for all of your family. Please know that you all have our deepest sympathies. May God ease your pain and sorrow and give you strength and guidance during this terribly painful time.

CWS

Comment

Very sorry to hear this Chevy

My deepest sympathies are with you...

Take care - Jim
      Last edited by jbergstrom; 09-25-2007, 06:35 AM.
      Cheers! - Jim
      -------------
      All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

You and yours are in my prayers.
        Hector

Comment

osc, joey and i wish you a speedy recovery. i know that sounds a little off, but believe it or not, her suffering is over and it's your turn to recover from these difficult times.

joey and i are pulling for you.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

OSC,
            I haven't been here for awhile, so just today saw the posts. So very very sorry for your loss. My wife and I will pray for you and yours tonight. Take time for yourself now.
            Sincerely,
            Jim Don

Comment

very sorry to hear that.. all our prayers are with you..

Comment

again thank you all so much all that you have said, it means so much to us. we will be leaving for maryland today the flight leaves at 1:08 pm, and we won't be back untill tuesday after noon some time. i am enclosing a link of the funeral home and this will have a photo of her and some basic information, so once again i as you for your prays and thoughts to be with her. and for a safe trip for us. thank you all.

http://www.rauschfuneralhomes.com/service/160/Tammy-Leigh-McClain-Hilnbrand
                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC and Family

I wish all of you a good safe trip. Things around here are always changing and fast. Keep eyes and ears open. If there's anything us in the Mid Atlantic can do to help, please let us know.

Comment

thank you woussko
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I have been offline for a while. Hope you heal soon. You & your family will be in our prayers. You are right this happens to anyone. We must keep our ears open, it happens when you least expect it.

Comment

Our hearts are with you and your family, OSC. We will say a prayer for her. Be safe, and be well. Like Woussko said, if you need anything let us know.

-Sandy
                        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

OSC i just got back to day and i am sorry to here about this ...please except our deepest sympathy
                          i will check the link you posted and i will pray for you to get through this soon

if you need to talk you have my #

Charlie
                          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

OSC- Sorry I just read this now, I've been tied up with work. May God Bless you and your family.
                            Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

thank you all so much once again.............

Tammy Leigh ‘‘Boobas” McClain-Hilnbrand, 43, of Chesapeake Beach died Sept. 24, 2007, at Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis.

She was born Aug. 31, 1964, in Altoona, Pa.
                              She was the owner and operator of the Chesapeake Beach Subway Sandwich Shop.
                              She was preceded in death by her brother Michael A. ‘‘Healthy” McClain.
                              She is survived by her parents, Marjorie K. and Robert J. McClain of Chesapeake Beach; husband, Kevin Hilnbrand of Port Charlotte, Fla.; son, Kristopher Robert McClain of Port Charlotte, Fla.; sisters, Tina L. Deyarmin of Owings and Paula Jo McClain of Prince Frederick; and brother, William J. McClain of Altoona, Pa.
                              Visitation will be held Sept. 30 from 1 to 2 p.m. at Rausch Funeral Home in Owings.
                              The funeral service will be held Sept. 30 at 2 p.m. at Rausch Funeral Home. The officiating minister will be Rev. Gary Fruik. The interment will be private.
                              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

today was a very very hard day for me and i feel tomarrow will not be any easyer. but i would like to take a few minutes to say thank you all, each and every one of has made this whole ordeal just alittle bit more barrable.

i may not know you all face to face but i do consider each and every one of you a friend of mine ................................. thank you.
                                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X