the saddest thing ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the saddest thing ever

guys you may have noticed that my posts here have been short or just copy and pasted here. you might have even noticed that demeanor might have changed over the two months, well there is a reason, one i am not sure if i should share with you all or not, but i feel it might help either one one of you or it may make one of you help someone else.

some of you may remember a rather disturbing post that i put here 4-5 months ago in witch i have had josh delete that post, but for those of you that might not remember to give you the very basics was my wife had met up with a sorry bunch of drug addicts and she could not seem to break away from them due to the fact that i was to late to realize what had happened and i said some very bad things about her because i was at wits end.

see my wife had three back surgery's and two fusions in the last ten years and she was taking these pills called oxycontin and had been doing so for the last ten years with no problem what so ever, then she met these people at a homeless shelter that she was volunteering at back in december, then she started hanging out with this one person to attempt to get him help with his drug problem, but then i noticed that she was getting up in the middle of the night and would come home before sun up. then she started pulling away from her son and i. this all happened so fast in less then 5 months, but about 6 weeks ago had an argument due to this problem. she went into the bedroom and that night i slept on the sofa. i woke in the morning and left for the day, and came home about about 2 in the after noon. her son came in minutes later and went to wake up his mother to ask her something when he came out in to the living room he just had that look in his face and i knew something was not right so he called 911 and i tried to wake her up.

when she arrived in the emergency room there was a needle stuck in her arm and her tox screens show 4 times the lethal dose of opiates in her blood. and for the the last 6 weeks has been in a vegetated state, she only opens her eyes and nothing more. i did transfer from florida back to maryland last week because that is where all her family is, mine as well. and i will be relocating back to there with in the next few months once i have all the loose ends down here tied up.

the doctors she he has cerebral hypoxia. if you all would copy that term to your web browser and that way you can see all the stuff involved with this.

i don't tell you guys this for any of you to feel sorry for us or her, i am tell you this because i feel it might save some one from going though the same thing that we are.

princess, i know that right now you are in gods hands, but i much rather you be in my arms. not only do i not have my wife right now but i also don't have my best friend.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/anoxia/anoxia.htm
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: the saddest thing ever

OSC,
    This news saddens me,and I am sorry for your pain,it hurts to see you going through so much suffering.I was hoping that since things appeared calm in your camp all was healing.I cannot express enough.We care about you and your family.
    You are in our prayers.

Comment

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of pain, anger, and sadness you are feeling now. This truly is the saddest thing ever. I wish I could take some of the weight you have come to bare. It's wonderful that you posted this to help someone else but, don't forget to help yourself. Feel free to PM me or post whatever you like. The great thing about this forum is it isn't just about tools for turning nuts and bolts it's also about the tools we need for our soul.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

My thoughts are with you.
        A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Osc,

Very sorry to hear that...thank you for sharing your story and you and your family will be in our prayers...
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

OSC, my heart goes out to you, if there's ever anything you need, let us know. My wife will say a prayer for your wife tonight.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

OSC, thank you for sharing, you got a lot of good friends here and you know that now...

I am sorry for your troubles and I will say a prayer for you and your family.

I also hope your transition back to Maryland will go very smoothly for you.

Best of luck goes out to you and your family............
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

OSC,
                I just have to say I'd never have guessed you were in such termoil.
                You're upbeat, off-the-wall humor makes this a better place.
                As far as the oxy's are concerned, this is little or no consolation, but I just heard a class action had been filed against pharmaceuticals from pushing this drug on patients with such disregard to it's extremely addictive nature, you may want to look into it later on.
                Prayers for ya buddy.

Comment

I hope the best for ya, OSC. I can't imagine what you're going through. We'll keep your family in our hearts and our prayers.
                  I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

thank you everyone, i just hope this will reach out and help some one else that is having a problem with drugs. if one person is saved though this post then i will know that i did the right thing for sharing this. once again thank you all for your kind words as it does mean much to us.
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

OSC

You and your's are in my (make that OUR as there are many of us) prayers and you did the right thing posting about it. One way or another you will help people and you very well may save a few lives. Please keep in contact with us. We are your other family and we are here for you.
                      Last edited by Woussko; 09-16-2007, 05:34 PM.

Comment

OSC

i do remember the other post and i was praying for you then and will do so now .you will pull though this and like others said we are your family to so we do feel a little of what you are feeling .so do keep us updated .

ifyou need to talk to some one PM your # and i will call

keeping you all in my prayers

CHARLIE
                        Last edited by HVAC HAWK; 09-16-2007, 06:52 PM.
                        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

OSC,

My thoughts are with you and my prayers will be for you and your family. May peace and happiness return to you and your family with all speed.

CWS

Comment

again guys thank you much.
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope some better news comes your way shortly.

I just said a prayer for you and her, I hope this helps.

Since you are in Maryland, if you would like to go out to dinner on me one night, just sent me a message.
                              Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Working...
                              X