oj simpson arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oj simpson arrested

FORMER American football star OJ Simpson, who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering his ex-wife, has been arrested and held without bail after a suspected armed robbery last week.
    An audiotape released yesterday of Simpson's stand-off with men he accused of stealing his memorabilia allegedly begins with a man demanding: "Don't let nobody out of here."

"Think you can steal my [expletive] and sell it?" the voice identified as Simpson's said.
    In the audiotape released on Monday on website TMZ.com, a man believed to be Simpson is heard shouting questions while other men yell orders.
    The recording was made by Thomas Riccio, co-owner of the auction house Universal Rarities, according to TMZ. Simpson has said Riccio called him several weeks ago to tell him collectors were selling some of his items.
    Riccio told TMZ he believed Simpson was planning to confront Alfred Beardsley, who was allegedly planning to auction off the memorabilia.
    Another collector in the hotel room, Bruce Fromong, said the meeting was set up as if the men were customers, but when they arrived, it was clear something else was going on.
    "The door burst open and they came in almost commando style, OJ Simpson and some of his people, I guess you would call it, with guns drawn," Fromong told ABC's Good Morning America "OJ at that time was saying, 'I want my stuff. I want my stuff'.
    "The thing in my mind as soon as I saw him, I'm thinking, OJ, how can you be this dumb? You're in enough trouble."
    "It's like a bad dream," Beardsley said. "I'm sad that OJ is in custody."
    Simpson has said he was accompanied by men he met at a wedding cocktail party, and that they took the collectibles.
    It was merely a confrontation Simpson said - there were no guns. He added autographed sports collectibles, his Hall of Fame certificate, a photograph with former FBI director J Edgar Hoover and video from his first wedding were about to be sold by unethical collectors.
    Simpson, 60, has explained that he did not call the police to help reclaim the items because he has found the police unresponsive to him ever since his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman were killed in 1994.
    Simpson was acquitted of murder charges but found liable in a wrongful death civil trial.
    "The police, since my trouble, have not worked out for me," Simpson said.
    Lieutenant Clint Nichols said: "Whether or not the property belonged to Mr Simpson is still in debate."
    Last edited by Josh; 09-18-2007, 07:34 AM.

Re: oj simpson arrested

This bozo (simpson) is so non-news that he is not even worth the electrons the media is wasting on reporting his latest 'adventure'.

Really, who cares what they do with him.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 09-17-2007, 09:51 PM.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

So he's a murderer AND a thief. What a surprise! He's a load that should have been swallowed...

Comment

He is innocent, I'll tell ya........

Ya Right.............
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I think they should take him to the gallows and do the right thing. Let is be over with and no more &^%$# on TV about it.

Comment

Let the juice go free! He's been framed I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
              Let the juice go free! He's been framed I tell you.
              I'm making up the sign's for the big pikketing march on his arragnment date Freddy.How many do you think I should make,100,200,how bout a thousand

Comment

If O.J. had taken a nice cerebral hobby, like woodworking, he wouldn't be so prone to getting into trouble. We all know he's very talented. He's proved he's good at 'carving'.

Comment

Gotta love the headline:

O.J. in the Can!

Comment

I think he is guilty....

Who else would have done it???

Comment

Originally posted by CManinLa View Post
                      If O.J. had taken a nice cerebral hobby, like woodworking, he wouldn't be so prone to getting into trouble. We all know he's very talented. He's proved he's good at 'carving'.
                      I don't want to see anything sharper than a sponge in that guys hands

Comment

I understand OJ is writing a sequel to his first book. The title is going to be “If I Robbed Them”.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

maybe he's also trying to grandstand or somethin..

Comment

Working...
                          X