Back to School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to School

Well I finally took the plung. Going back to school for my masters. Just started on Monday. Back when I graduated college 8 years ago I thought I would never do school again. I knew everything I needed to know Funny thing is you miss organized learning after a good long while. Plus I want to get this outa the way before my boys are old enough that I have to take them golfing all the time

Re: Back to School

congrats josh!! but what are you getting you masters in if you don't mind me asking?
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

We're so proud of you, Boss............

Schooling is important, will this increase your pay check??????

Congrats on your decision, Josh..........

Teach them kids young when it comes to golf, this way they will have that beautiful swing, unlike mine. Mine still looks like the sluggers swing , started way to late in life.
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Business Administration - have a great background in computers but not much business. Im excited about it... all except for the hrs I have to fit into my day
        Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
        congrats josh!! but what are you getting you masters in if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Josh, congrats! My wife and I are very proud of you. I can relate to what you will be going through, I was working 40 hrs a week, then at night, I took a full 12 credit hrs in community college. Very rough, but well worth it. One thing is for sure, you have your wonderfull wife by your side, I am sure she is like my wife, very supportive.

Enjoy and soak it all up buddy
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Congrats Josh, best time to do it...Good Luck!!!

Greg
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Josh, VERY smart idea.
              The census average income from a bachelors to a masters is sizeable in almost every career.
              I looked into going for engineering a few years back, the only way it was worthwhile over what a plumber makes was to pursue a masters.

Comment

Best of luck to you. May it be a rewarding and knowledgeable experience for you.
                Proud To Be Union!!

Comment

Congrats Josh. I just started on my Master's as well this Fall. I'll race you to see who finishes their thesis first.

Comment

Good for you and your family josh,

In order to have a college fund for the babies one day you need a good salary

Comment

Thanks everyone. I had my first night of accounting class tonight. Pretty cool stuff. Somewhere between graduating college and now I have regained a strong desire to learn again. Funny how that happens.

josh

Comment

Josh

Good going and the best of luck to you. Accounting is very much needed business. Look into becoming CPA and off you fly. But, Please do not forget your job as administrator and webmaster here.

Comment

Working...
                        X