X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petapotty

has anyone tried this???

It is kinda expensive..but if my dog will use it i would buy it

I just ordered the grass from them..and will but the frame from petsmart..cheaper frame..if my dog uses it i will buy the original frame..

Re: petapotty

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    has anyone tried this???
    that would not work for my dog, he would curdle the paint off the walls. some things are better left outside.

Comment

Ka ching, um, there about a max of $50.00 in the whole works, what does it cost to buy???????????
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
        Ka ching, um, there about a max of $50.00 in the whole works, what does it cost to buy???????????

Thier frame is 200 approx...i just got their grass for $27...and will buy a replica frame to see if that will work...if he likes it we will buy the original frame....since we live in a townhome and i will be working soon..will be gone for 8-9 hrs a day this would be a good idea for my small maltese...

Comment

zeljka, many years ago i plumbed a new doggy day care. one of the first ones they made. now they're everywhere.

we designed a playground with a dog urinal. the inspectors didn't know what to think and how to inspect it

needless to say. the owner went as far as to install a fake fire hydrant.

a year later i returned when i was in the neighborhood.

the dogs didn't like to go there. instead they went in their play area.

lots of money and work went into it and the dogs never used it

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

That's too funny. Monday on my way to Utah I passed a pickup truck pulling a Cargo Trailer which said PetaPotty. I've been meaning to Google it just to find out what it was. You just saved me the time.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
              That's too funny. Monday on my way to Utah I passed a pickup truck pulling a Cargo Trailer which said PetaPotty. I've been meaning to Google it just to find out what it was. You just saved me the time.

Mark

And a lot of money
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I think we may be forgetting that when a male dog takes a pee on something he is putting a claim on it. "This is mine and you can't have it." You might get him to use a special area fixed up and especially if he gets a little reward for using it, but if he is spraying furniture, the nasty smelling stuff like a little cloth sack of crushed red peppers or a spray of indoor Chaperone should help.

Rather than spending big money on a fancy wood frame box, why not first try a large plastic washtub? You can fix up the inside as you like. They work well as a litter box for cats too.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                  I think we may be forgetting that when a male dog takes a pee on something he is putting a claim on it. "This is mine and you can't have it." You might get him to use a special area fixed up and especially if he gets a little reward for using it, but if he is spraying furniture, the nasty smelling stuff like a little cloth sack of crushed red peppers or a spray of indoor Chaperone should help.

Rather than spending big money on a fancy wood frame box, why not first try a large plastic washtub? You can fix up the inside as you like. They work well as a litter box for cats too.
                  Now would you be really telling her that, if this was your idea and your trying to make an income from it. Ya, you could go to cheaper alternative route. I'm sure there are flaws to this design. Such as a male dog having to lift his leg up to pee and it shoots 3' away. I think that this is a great idea for people who don't have property, this way they can have their little toy dogs. I would also hook a drain up to it, fake grass so the pee goes down and into the drain, thus requires a plumber to come in and do the work, job security. So many things were laughed at when they come out into the market. Some of those things do just fantastic, I have a strong feeling this will be a hit....
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post

I tried buying plastic washtub and putting a pee pad..he just pulls it out and plays with it around the home....he doesn't spray furniture...trust me if he was he wouldn't be my dog anymore

I will buy this then put the sod on top of it ...inside that pan i will have a pee pee pad...so it absorbs the liquid so the fluid doesn't just floats around...then when i come home i will change the pee pad and wash teh pan....they sadi i can hose that grass up to 6 months it will last...

If that works then i will get the original frame maybe..we will see how this goes...the main thing is when i'm out he will be confined in a place where he has his toilet and his bed...hope he isn't that dumb to pee in his bed

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                      hope he isn't that dumb to pee in his bed
                      he will never pee in His bed, but anywhere else is fair game.
                      did you ever try clumping cat litter? that would be way more convenient. you can train him to if you want to bad enough, remember You are his boss.

Comment

Originally posted by BILLG View Post
                        he will never pee in His bed, but anywhere else is fair game.
                        did you ever try clumping cat litter? that would be way more convenient. you can train him to if you want to bad enough, remember You are his boss.
                        Yeah,i tried cat litter...he was taking it out and playing with it i tried thAt dog litter too...he is playing qith everything i tried..will be interesting with this...

Comment

next to it??? that is funny....my dog will be confined when i will be away....he will have space for his pee pee and his bed and toys..when i will be home i will take him out until he learn it is either outside or inside on the artificial sod

Comment

It worked...this am he did it!!! Good boy!!

I got it wednesday...was scared of it..thursday was ok but he wouldn't go on it so i had to do drastic measures so he can have a sense of his pee on the grass..Did that last night and today am when we woke up he went on it..

I'm so happy....if he does it in the next couple of days i'm buying original frame....or maybe i will go to petmsart to see if they have something that can drain into something...

I guess he is smarter then i thought My little buttterfly

Comment

Working...
                            X