Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: What is it?

    Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    It's called a slide buckle.
    http://www.angelfire.com/sports/hunt...hingstyle.html
    Check this site out. The biggest Ulua I ever caught was in South Point.
    Who's next?
    are you talking about the pig-tail?
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: What is it?

      Okay here is a mutiple question. Of course all of the below are knives but they all serve a different purpose. What is the main purpose for each knife?

      Mark
      Attached Files
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

      I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: What is it?

        Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        are you talking about the pig-tail?
        yes, that's it
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: What is it?

          Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          yes, that's it
          I think there is an outfit in Hawaii which sells them as twin pig-tails as well.

          Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: What is it?

            Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            Okay here is a mutiple question. Of course all of the below are knives but they all serve a different purpose. What is the main purpose for each knife?

            Mark
            Top to bottom:
            1. magnum ulu
            2. alaskan brown bear
            3. muskrat
            4. light hunter
            5. alaska brown bear

            Made by "knives of alaska" If you have these Mark you might like this tip. When we hunted pigs, we would poke a small hole near the leg and stick an air nozzle between the hide and when turned on the skin would "blow up" and skinning would be a piece of cake.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: What is it?

              Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Top to bottom:
              1. magnum ulu
              2. alaskan brown bear
              3. muskrat
              4. light hunter
              5. alaska brown bear

              Made by "knives of alaska" If you have these Mark you might like this tip. When we hunted pigs, we would poke a small hole near the leg and stick an air nozzle between the hide and when turned on the skin would "blow up" and skinning would be a piece of cake.
              Wow I am impressed that was just too fast.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: What is it?

                Here's one. What is this tool used for? While the shape should give you the general idea of what its purpose is, specifically what is it designed for?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: What is it?

                  This is a hard one. A little help?
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: What is it?

                    Originally posted by Velosapien View Post
                    Here's one. What is this tool used for? While the shape should give you the general idea of what its purpose is, specifically what is it designed for?
                    It's a holder for wrapping materials?

                    Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                    I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: What is it?

                      is it that wrench or stick that opens the water valve?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: What is it?

                        Not even close I'll wait until tomorrow and see if anyone can figure it out.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: What is it?

                          Is it possible some type of a press?

                          Mark
                          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

                          I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: What is it?

                            something to fix the cars?or bicycle?
                            sigpic

                            Robert

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: What is it?

                              Yes it is a type of press! Getting very close.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: What is it?

                                Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                                or bicycle?
                                Almost there!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X