ATVs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATVs

I'm not sure how many of you ride ATVs but it is something my family really enjoys and we can do together. Earlier this week I went up to my place in Utah for a Board Meeting and to meet with my Surveyor. To my surprise I had a ton of trucks and trailers parked on my property. The annual Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree was going on and several of the rides start from my place which is on the Paiute Trail (Trail 74). When my neighbor had asked if she could park a few "units" on my property I don't think they realized they were going to have a record 500 registered riders this year. Once it was over they carried out what they brought in so they are welcome back next year.

Mark
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: ATVs

MAN..That would be an awesome place to ride an atv!!

Comment

Ok Mark, now we have two out of state things on our list to do with you and your family, visit vegas when you are there, and ride atv's when you are up there
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Man... I cant believe you have a rock that big on your property. Amazing stuff. I would love to even walk around there let along riding. I'd have to buy a few more memory cards for the old rebel. Utah is a beautiful place. Although a bit rugged at the same time.

Very cool pics Mark.

Josh

Comment

You guys know you are welcome up there anytime.

To give you an idea of how big the rock is, after I finish my subdivision the rock will be part of Lots 7,8 & 9 plus still on some of the property I am keeping.

Now my question is where to build my personal cabin. Here are the top 3 choices so far. The first two are outside of the subdivision and the last one is on Lot 12. I'm finding the hardest part of doing my subdivision is I want to keep all of the lots.

Mark
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-22-2007, 11:09 PM.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
          X