what did you have for dinner tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what did you have for dinner tonight

I couldn't find the thread so i posted a new one..

I will make baked potatos in the oven with a chicken,broccoli and tomatos on the side....and the buns from the oven too...so yummy....cannot wait to stuff myself

mrs wc
    sigpic

Robert

Re: what did you have for dinner tonight

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
    I couldn't find the thread so i posted a new one..

I will make baked potatos in the oven with a chicken,broccoli and tomatos on the side....and the buns from the oven too...so yummy....cannot wait to stuff myself

mrs wc
    Zeljka,

It's only 3:30 here and you are already asking what we had for dinner? I'm fairly certain there is a roast in the crock pot but I will report the rest to you later.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Lol Mark,

I know it is only 4-18 now but i have been thinking about my dinner ever since i woke up this am.....

Comment

Guess where all the Cal gang will be eating dinner. Zelka's Cafe
        Last edited by Woussko; 09-23-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Okay I ended up with some really tender roast, a ΒΌ of a baked potato (dry), fresh steamed zucchini and a bowl of fresh strawberries and cantaloupe.

Mark

Comment

2 tilapia fillets broccoli a couple grilled onions and an apple. pretty exciting ey

Comment

The fresh strawberries and cantaloupe = Yummy

I had a wild salad with a little of everything in it. It was mostly greens and cut up grilled chicken but then I went crazy and just tossed in things. Creamy ranch dressing helped it go down.

Comment

Here is what I want to have for dinner soon.

At Lonestar Steakhouse, A grilled BBQ chicken dinner which is two nice pieces of grilled white chicken covered with tangy BBQ sauce. I then add a baked potato (butter only for me), Texas (dirty) rice and a small loaf of their special honey wheat bread.

Their Texas rice is white rice with mixed steamed vegies. It's not dirty but that's what they call it. LOL

Comment

This is a link to part 1 of this thread. You are now in part 2.
                  http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12825

Comment

Some spicy sausage fom costco for robert with rice a roni,yummi bread from the bakery and probably tomatos on the side...i will have rice a roni with 3 chicken nuggets...and tomatos and tiny bitzy of bread...oh and cookies in the oven for the dessert...rob has been nagging me for those for the last 3 weeks..always forget to buy them..he loves it with milk...

Comment

Steak, potatoes and corn
                      Desert ...birthday cake and ice cream...my moms bday today
                      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I'm going to leave in a few minutes and head over to Memphis BBQ (Rainbow Blvd. in Las Vegas) and have a pulled pork salad and a bowl of corn chowder.

Mark

PS, They didn't have corn chowder so I opted for the creamy potato with smoked ham soup.
                        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 09-26-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

joey , i, and here brothers headed out to the grove and ate at the cheese cake factory. i had the skirt steak, salad, and mashed potatoes

no dessert

west coast crew we need to set up a dinner date soon and discuss our game plan.

all invited to attend, but you have to provide your own transportation

have your people call my people (joey)

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

I have 4-Las Vegas Depos the first two weeks of October and I am working in Reno the third week of October other than that I am good to go.

Mark

Comment

I need some time myself. Apparently Rick is available though He hasn't had anyone cook for him in a while. I have a few more things to do before I can get back on schedule. End of October is good for us both. You can always have Rick to yourself though

Joey
                              I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Working...
                              X