X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Hats - which style

Ok... looking into hard hats as an alternative to the baseball cap. This is just playing around with the idea and checking into feasability.

Which style of hardhats do you guys prefer.

check this site out for ideas.

http://www.customhardhats.com/

Josh

Re: Hard Hats - which style

hard hats would be a nice option for the guys on construction sites.

but i also feel that a baseball hat is going to be a higher demand item.

joey votes for a "girlie" version. so make sure you think of joey and zeljka

joey already has a hard hat that she designed. it's very trades oriented. maybe i'll get her to post a photo of it.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

We wear the Fibre-Metal™ Full Brim but as Rick stated we don't wear them very often.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

If you are wearing a hardhat 8-10 hours a day like I do you want it to be comfortable and stay on your head. I bend over and also stare up at the cieling alot.

It does me no good if the hat is laying on the ground when the brick hits.

I currently wear the Freedom Series. Good protection, lightweight and comfy on my irregular shaped head. (see avatar) The ratchet hold makes a big difference for me at least.

I'll pay top dollar for a quality hardhat if it stays on my head.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          If you are wearing a hardhat 8-10 hours a day like I do you want it to be comfortable and stay on your head. I bend over and also stare up at the cieling alot.

It does me no good if the hat is laying on the ground when the brick hits.

I currently wear the Freedom Series. Good protection, lightweight and comfy on my irregular shaped head. (see avatar) The ratchet hold makes a big difference for me at least.

I'll pay top dollar for a quality hardhat if it stays on my head.
          That is also my hard hat, Freedom Series, jesus crack your starting to freak me out.
          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I could use a hardhat the next time I run over the budget buying my next Ridgid tool But, beyond that I hope you keep the baseball cap in the plans.

CWS

Comment

I dont wear one often but I wear a full brim "bridge" hat. http://media.msanet.com/NA/USA/HeadE...ardCap-Hat.jpg

Comment

I like the Fibre-Metal E-2 or the MSA V-Guard both with ratchet suspension.

They are both made in the US as far as I know. Fibre-Metal used to be just outside Philly, but they may have moved.

My first was a Fibre-Metal fiberglass hat which looked like the current E-2 series, but that was 1976.

Josh, are you thinking of a HH with the RIDGID Logo on the front or a full design that would cover the whole hat much like the NFL hardhats?
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
                X