X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this damage in only 1 year!!!

One year ago today the invasion of Woussko started on this forum. He is almost at 1,750 posts and seriously doubts anyone else has done that many in two years. This shows that some changes are needed and fast. Woussko thinks it might be time for a vote and let everyone pick their choice. After a week or so Josh can act as he thinks is in the best overall interest for this forum based on the voting results, past and present members growling about Woussko being here and his observing of Woussko over the past year.

A) Blast Woussko off this forum right now and never allow him back. If he comes back under another user name, (easy enough to tell) blast that off fast too.

B) Do as in (A) and also totally block the ISP address used by Woussko which must be known to the Ridgid webmaster. This should really keep Woussko and his/her/it clones away.

C) Have Woussko restricted to only being able to send PMs and not otherwise reply to anything posted. Also, block him from being able to start threads and such.

D) Restrict the number of posts that Woussko may place in a day, week, month.

E) Oh what the heck. Just leave things as they are as soon Woussko will be off to the nut house and not bothering this forum.

F) Delete all threads and posts by Woussko except for the very few that may be of some worth to members of this forum and/or visitors. Then do as per step B.

G) Other _________
    Last edited by Woussko; 10-02-2007, 01:56 AM.

Re: All this damage in only 1 year!!!

I pick {G} Woussko, Open his mouth any time he has something to say, some one may find it helpful or funny. Just join in to all the other nut jobs on this site. you've heard of mixed nuts haven't you? You'll fit right in. I DON'T CARE even when you voice your opinion about me, Good or Bad mostly bad.
    This site would be boring if we all got along, on every issue. That's why I mix it up, and could care less what everyone has to say about it. If no one throws out another idea from time to time what would be learned by anyone?

Keep posting Wossko if you don't I Will Quit this forum Forever!!!!!
    @&@&&&&!#&#&#&(&(NOT)%%$#^75^*^#%&&@##%@$#

Comment

Only question I have is why do you always talk about yourself in the "third person"? Enquiring minds really really really want to know.
      And this one too,,,why were you posting at 2am? When do you sleep? LOL or maybe you don't......hmmmm, that would 'splain a lot!

Mark
      Last edited by The Wood Meister; 09-30-2007, 09:56 AM.
      Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by The Wood Meister View Post
        Only question I have is why do you always talk about yourself in the "third person"? Enquiring minds really really really want to know.
        Mark
        seems to be bad case of Bob Dole syndrome. sadly, this seems to be a very virulent strain that he has been afflicted with.

Comment

Originally posted by BILLG View Post
          seems to be bad case of Bob Dole syndrome. sadly, this seems to be a very virulent strain that he has been afflicted with.
          Is there a cure!!! I hope so!! I hope he's not doomed to this horrible illness for life!
          Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by The Wood Meister View Post
            Is there a cure!!! I hope so!! I hope he's not doomed to this horrible illness for life!
            there is a cure but only after it's metamorphosis to foot in mouth disease, which is then easily cured by extreme embarrassment.

Comment

E;If woussko bothers you put him on your ignore list!!!!LOL
              You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

Woussko needs to start using his tools as much as he uses his computer.

Comment

This is what Woussko needs to do!!!!Find a beautiful voluptous women. Treat her right. Then he can use the best tool known to man!!!!If he picks the right women he can even have some vaccuum fun w/o a cord or battery!!!!Guaranteed to keep him off the computer!!!!!LOL

Comment

Seriously though,Just like alcohol and drugs can be a addiction so can the computer. Life has many wonderful things to offer. Most of these things are wonderful if done in moderation. Too much of one thing can very very destructive!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Akita

Down boy ... Bad dog, bad

Maybe you don't know this but Woussko has a good life outside of this forum. It's just that Woussko works too fast when logged on.

The ignore feature is great and especially for the plumbers and dealing with Sylvan Tieger over there. Now there is the master of BS if there ever was, is or ever will be one.
                      Last edited by Woussko; 10-02-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

LOL!!!!I'm sure you have a great life outside this forum!!!!I like to joke about how most men are always trying to get back in where they came from!!!!!!!!!That can consume quite a bit of time!!!!LOL

Comment

G= Other______ Unanamously award Woussko "Post Whore Of 2007" Yo Akita, 5 posts out of 13 in this thread? You're tryin to cut in on his action!
                          info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Papadan, Thanks

Akita and Woussko happen to know each other form other forums and somewhat in real life. If we were to ever hold a contest for Post Whore of this forum, poor Josh might shoot himself. The difference is that Akita can hold back and Woussko forgot how to do that long ago.

Woussko's prediction is that in the year 2008 Mrs. Westcoast (Zeljka) may pass me in postings. Her posts are always very interesting and also are nice posts. Woussko on the other hand posts mostly trash but every now and then tries hard to post something that can be useful or somewhat interesting.
                            Last edited by Woussko; 10-02-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Papadan said he would not mind at all if Woussko stopped the 3rd person crap. Papadan thinks it's very annoying.
                              info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                              X