Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonestardrain

Tony,

Happy Birthday and let us know how you are doing.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: lonestardrain

Happy Bday Lonestar...
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Happy Birthday Lonestar!!

Hope all is well with the new jetter and hope you are turning a good profit for your efforts.

Have a great birthday, and wishing you a year full of great health and one full of positive wealth

God Bless

Robert and Zeljka
      sigpic

Robert

Comment

Happy birthday lonestar. Hows the jetter doing?

Comment

Have a nice birthday

Comment

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!....just turned 38 and not rich yet!!!!!...lol...the jetting is coming along....i have received only one call from the postcards i sent out(sent out 1000 last week..500 to restaurants and 500 to property mang's)..i plan to send out 500 more out to apartments and 500 to residentilas just to see what happens. Most of my jetting work has been coming from other Plumbers,Drain-Guys,Contractors(that dont own jetters) who are subbibg me out for an average of $300-$400....i am still searching for a "nitch" so i can really get this jetter working!!!My postcard designer says it takes a minimum of 6 mailings before they really start calling you(is this true)..if i dont be too successful after 6 months of mailings i may bite the bullet and get a half-page yellow page add in the "Real Yellow pages" book and see how that goes. i just registered with YellowPages.com but my ad isnt ready to display yet...so i will see how that goes. QUESTION:After jetting yesterday i cut it off and the engine 'back-fired'..scared the **** out of me!!!!...is it suppose to do that?..it started right back up with no problem, but i hope thats not a bad sign!!...October is a lil slow, but we all know how busy we will be in Nov and December!!...Welll thank you guys for the birthday greetings and i wish you all good-luck!!!!

LONESTAR

Comment

We used to have a jetter like that. It would take like 5-10 seconds before going"BOOM", scared the crap out of girls at SDSU!

Comment

Originally posted by lonestardrain View Post
                I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!....just turned 38 and not rich yet!!!!!...lol...the jetting is coming along....i have received only one call from the postcards i sent out(sent out 1000 last week..500 to restaurants and 500 to property mang's)..i plan to send out 500 more out to apartments and 500 to residentilas just to see what happens. Most of my jetting work has been coming from other Plumbers,Drain-Guys,Contractors(that dont own jetters) who are subbibg me out for an average of $300-$400....i am still searching for a "nitch" so i can really get this jetter working!!!My postcard designer says it takes a minimum of 6 mailings before they really start calling you(is this true)..if i dont be too successful after 6 months of mailings i may bite the bullet and get a half-page yellow page add in the "Real Yellow pages" book and see how that goes. i just registered with YellowPages.com but my ad isnt ready to display yet...so i will see how that goes. QUESTION:After jetting yesterday i cut it off and the engine 'back-fired'..scared the **** out of me!!!!...is it suppose to do that?..it started right back up with no problem, but i hope thats not a bad sign!!...October is a lil slow, but we all know how busy we will be in Nov and December!!...Welll thank you guys for the birthday greetings and i wish you all good-luck!!!!

LONESTAR
                I have never had a trailer jetter backfire, now, I had a ridgid jetter, forget the model number, but that used to backfire all the time.

Your unit is new, so I would check with the manufacturer to make sure all is well.
                sigpic

Robert

Comment

you need to throtle it down to an idle before shutting it off. it's an air cooled, carborated engine that runs hot. just because you kill the ignition, a high speed shut down still has heat and compression behind it. throttle it down to an idle and shut it off.

if it still backfires, take it in or try a higher grade of gas.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

..thanks for the advice Rick...i think that was the problem because i did have the throttle juiced all the way up....imma put higher octane gas in it also......

Lonestar.

Comment

Working...
                    X