X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shop ,He He , Need help

OK ,We head up to Bear Valley this week. Will take pix of My good friend Klaus's Cabin. Here's the deal. We need a black Bears head sticking out of a window, debrea on ground ! I,ve been waiting 20 years to get even on His Prank. He will jump up and down with rage. So Who will be My partner in crime? Cabin Pixs coming next week
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Photo Shop ,He He , Need help

That doesnt sound too hard, I am game to help out, but there may be others who can do you a better job than I can. I have not fooled around with it for a couple of years but still have it on one of my workstations at home.

Regards,

Comment

Thank's Biscuit, This should be fun!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

The bear head is easier to do than the debris. If you have the time scatter some debris around before you take the cabin pics, stuff lying around that is from the cabin looks way more convincing

Comment

Thank's Brooks, I'll bring some debris. Can't wait, he he

Comment

now thats just mean, i like your style lol
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

This is growing! We think's this sucker will hit ALL the cabins in the meadow!
              He needs a name ,maybe old 3 toes

Comment

Great weekend ,7 of us in 2 cabins. Had splitter ,plenty of firewood. Big bonfire plenty of Beer[I'm sober] Another good memory with son,Brian ,36.
                No snow at 7000 yet, but 32 degrees. Bear **** all around My cabin. Local sheriff said "Lotta garbage bears transported from Yosemente up here. Banging pots and pans don't phase em.
                They'll break in while Your there ,eat and ignore your racket. forget the hand gun,use slugs if they come in. Run em off,they'll be back . picking up slugs this week. Live and let live,unless You blow My door in! Tool

Comment

When I was about 13 I was up in Maine with my dad (hes a hunter/taxidermist) He went into woods with other hunters to look for a wounded bear. I was petrified so I stayed in the car. 30 minutes later 3 guys come out with a guy in between there shoulders dragging him and he's covered in blood.Theyre yelling your " Your dad got mauled by a bear we need to get to the hospital" They put him down on the ground in front of me he was covered by a hood, it wasnt my dad and he jumped up an scared more of the day lites out of me. Talk about being scared. I guess they found the bear which wasnt so good for the bear, thats where all the blood came from dressing it then a little rub here an there an it looked like an attack.

Thats just not nice..

I like your idead though. Thats funny,Hope he believes it.

Comment

You never should have told Me this,the wheels are spinning!~!

Comment

Working...
                    X