November 1st chatty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November 1st chatty

Um Adam, I am not sure you get a vote! Coming in for a few minutes here and there can always be worked in

You didn't even come in and say hello last night
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
      Then maybe Ridgid will want to put up their own schedule of a once a month tool chat with a Ridgid Rep. about different topics...tools, stuff like that...or a Q&A session...would be alot easier
      Now that's great idea!
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
        Um Adam, I am not sure you get a vote! Coming in for a few minutes here and there can always be worked in

You didn't even come in and say hello last night
        AHHRRRRGGGHHHHHH,sheesh lady,alright next time

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          AHHRRRRGGGHHHHHH,sheesh lady,alright next time

Yes ADAM,

Never stays for longer then 10 min.Then he says he has to leave to do something ...Yeah right...he is on the forum reading and replying...that is how he got to the 1000 plus posts...

Don't let his 2 typing fingers fool you Joey. He mayb be slow but smart

And dec 1st..thanks for notifying us Adam...You were gonna have mark,rick,joey and steve all by yourself

And i thought Rick doesn'tlike sharing

Comment

I like the idea of a Ridgid hosted chat session now and then. Sales reps or techs can chat with us about what new tools are in the works and/or help answer technical problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
              I like the idea of a Ridgid hosted chat session now and then. Sales reps or techs can chat with us about what new tools are in the works and/or help answer technical problems.

That is a nice idea..and they should have it.....I think it would create BIG BOOM oN THE GOOD SIDE...

I KNOW ROBERT WOULD LOVE IT...AND I GET TO WATCH EXTRA,EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

Comment

What I really miss are that some special forums have people that work for the company come on every day and reply to questions. These are asked in a special area and not scattered all over like on here. Some are setup where you need to register and obtain a special user name and password. That way their technical staff isn't flooded with trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                  What I really miss are that some special forums have people that work for the company come on every day and reply to questions. These are asked in a special area and not scattered all over like on here. Some are setup where you need to register and obtain a special user name and password. That way their technical staff isn't flooded with trash.

Or get unanswered like here right?

Who can we suggest this to? I thing josh isn't for suggestion department is he?

Comment

Working...
                  X