Web site help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web site help needed

Hi Everyone our company is setting up a web site and it is nearly finished can anyone give me some ideas to make the site more interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    http://www.clearflowpiperelining.com.au/

Re: Web site help needed

Very cool site. I like the before and after videos. Its simple and to the point and well formated. You may try adding your list of services to your front page. The links across the top are great for digging down into the details but I think its good practice to put a clear list of what you do on the front page that links off to those pages.

BTW... welcome to the forum.

Josh

Comment

I like your site...Cute

Listen to Josh. He is our Webmaster. He gave me hints and tips for my hubby's site too.

Comment

It is a nice looking site already.

I did find the font size a little small for my aging eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Tonski View Post
          Hi Everyone our company is setting up a web site and it is nearly finished can anyone give me some ideas to make the site more interesting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
          http://www.clearflowpiperelining.com.au/

WOW what a great site, good job
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
            Very cool site. I like the before and after videos. Its simple and to the point and well formated. You may try adding your list of services to your front page. The links across the top are great for digging down into the details but I think its good practice to put a clear list of what you do on the front page that links off to those pages.

BTW... welcome to the forum.

Josh
            Thanks Josh that is a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              I like your site...Cute

Listen to Josh. He is our Webmaster. He gave me hints and tips for my hubby's site too.

Thaks every one for your sugestions and comments will look forward to showing you the changes.

Thanks again.

Comment

[/SIZE]Nice work there. I do agree with Plumberscrack that the font size should be a little larger. It is kind of hard on the old eyes. The size that's best really depends on the viewer. Changing resolution settings and the monitor type and size make quite a difference. I would try going up about 2 point sizes and let us vote on it that way. Good luck and it does look pretty nice just as it is now. You did well.

The above is a little big for most on this forum and this is the default size. To me this size is pretty good. The above size is good for headers and main things. Also, the above size is good for phone numbers.

This is about what your letter size looks to me here. It's rather tiny for many people. I would have trouble reading it but I have computer glasses, a good video card and monitor so I can read it OK, but it's still just too small.

Please no yelling like this.
                Last edited by Woussko; 11-05-2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Sorry Woussko, This is not yelling, THIS IS YELLING IN ANY SIZE!
                  info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

PapaDan

True but I think you were showing SCREAMING more that just yelling.

Comment

Wausoko and papadan, when you are 75, wear hearing aids and trifocals, some times the yelling and screaming helps.

Comment

Pipestone Kid

I know what you mean as I have to wear special computer glasses to really see my monitor well. My reading glasses are setup for 18" and they are setup at 30" distance. I'm lucky that things over 4 feet are in focus for me without correction. Now when I get to be closer to your age I bet I'll have gone through several lens changes and will have to wear glases for everything but then by then everyone will be doing laser corrections or most likely something we have yet to know about today.

A good 19 inch LCD monitor, good video card and proper setup really helps this old howling hound see better. I upgraded from a 15" CRT type. Now I can see more, but it's not like when I was 1/2 my age with better eyes.

Comment

Working...
                        X