Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TeamRIDGID

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: TeamRIDGID

    Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    Let me guess crack..you were be the only person in the video?

    I thought you are colaborationg with Rick?

    Let the competition begins? Can a woman be in the video josh?
    I'm finacing, writing, directing and producing this and you want me to act in it too?

    I might have a camio

    How many of us think Rick needs another $2,500 in Ridgid tools?

    Good luck to you Zel. Maybe I'll send you a rough draft to get a womans perspective.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: TeamRIDGID

      Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      I'm finacing, writing, directing and producing this and you want me to act in it too?

      I might have a camio

      How many of us think Rick needs another $2,500 in Ridgid tools?

      Good luck to you Zel. Maybe I'll send you a rough draft to get a womans perspective.

      Please send me a rough draft..lol

      Maybe i get some ideas too

      I think you and me are the only one that are interested in this..didn't see anyone else asking josh the questions...

      I guess it is only you and me so far....remember it is always nices to see a woman then a man in tool commericals

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: TeamRIDGID

        Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
        I guess it is only you and me so far....remember it is always nices to see a woman then a man in tool commericals
        Oh! sure, play the sex card

        Rob still a member of SAG?

        I'm doomed

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: TeamRIDGID

          Dont worry, you guys have competition, im writing my screen play now...I have the background music all set

          Get your popcorn ready
          The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

          www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: TeamRIDGID

            Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
            Dont worry, you guys have competition, im writing my screen play now...I have the background music all set

            Get your popcorn ready
            Do you think the world is ready to see plumbers dancing around to Britney Spears? Oops!... I Did It Again or ...Baby One More Time

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: TeamRIDGID

              MUH HA HA HA HA

              be afraid, be very afraid
              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

              www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: TeamRIDGID

                Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                No fair if Ridgid workers are not excluded
                Don't worry about me. I'm not playing. I just thought it funny that if I were to enter and win, I get to come to work!
                Steve
                www.MorrisGarage.com

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: TeamRIDGID

                  Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Do you think the world is ready to see plumbers dancing around to Britney Spears? Oops!... I Did It Again or ...Baby One More Time
                  Crack fess up. . .you are Britney Spears. . .I knew it I should get a finder's fee
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: TeamRIDGID

                    LOL!! At least we're bound to get something entertaining!

                    I think I'll try my hand at the sawduster's movie! Maybe I'll get Woussko to co-star. It'd be A HOWL!!!
                    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X