X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iq test

Take the test here.It is in the center of the page..

[Link removed to protect from spam]
    Last edited by Josh; 11-06-2007, 11:07 PM.

Re: iq test

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
    Take the test here.It is in the center of the page..

[Link removed to protect from spam]

ANYONE WANTS TO SHARE THE RESULTS?
    Last edited by Josh; 11-06-2007, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Hmph! All that, and I won't get the result until I get home and check my email.

Comment

Funny that all these tests assume that if you are good at math then you are smart

Comment

Zeljka

That IQ test would make anyone angry. It's not the test but all the crap they want you to sign up for after taking the test. The idea is to get people to sign up for stuff they do NOT want any parts of. The whole thing is SPAM. That test is insane and will make you go crazy if you really worked seriously on the questions. Sorry but I clicked the little X and blasted out of there fast.

To everyone that didn't EXIT before all the signup crap I feel sorry for you and your e-mail provider. Watch your SPAM folder explode soon. BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            Zeljka

That IQ test would make anyone angry. It's not the test but all the crap they want you to sign up for after taking the test. The idea is to get people to sign up for stuff they do NOT want any parts of. The whole thing is SPAM. That test is insane and will make you go crazy if you really worked seriously on the questions. Sorry but I clicked the little X and blasted out of there fast.

To everyone that didn't EXIT before all the signup crap I feel sorry for you and your e-mail provider. Watch your SPAM folder explode soon. BOOM

For everyone else there is also an option to receive or not to receive their newsletteres etc..if you click no on them there will be NO SPAM....

I DIDN'T GET ANY SPAM.....

I thought people are aware of what they want If they don't want it.don't check the boxes

Comment

True if you want to keep clicking on NO NO NO NO NO and NO. I just got fed up and closed out of their site. *&^%%$# them.

Maybe I missed something right after I finished the crazy test. When I tried to submit it for a grade that's when all the *&^%$#@ broke loose here. I left fast then. This isn't my first time for such to happen and you may be sure I'm not angry at you at all, Zeljka. Old hounds and IQ tests don't mix very well. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
                True if you want to keep clicking on NO NO NO NO NO and NO. I just got fed up and closed out of their site. *&^%%$# them.

Maybe I missed something right after I finished the crazy test. When I tried to submit it for a grade that's when all the *&^%$#@ broke loose here. I left fast then. This isn't my first time for such to happen and you may be sure I'm not angry at you at all, Zeljka. Old hounds and IQ tests don't mix very well. LOL

lol,

You are so funny woussko..

I tried to imagine it and i can't stop laughin...i know..some website are crazy...and i do hate all these !CRAP! on there

Comment

Mine said 138 but it too was 43 questions.
                  Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Oh Zeljka

Little Charlie needs you to pet and brush him. Anymore you don't give him enough lovin and he is sad now. Be nice and give him some attention, please.

Comment

Be prepared to change your e-mail address or indure a ton of spam.

Comment

Beware that site. I exited out after the test, but someone has preempted my email and I can no longer access it. Guess it showed me how stupid I am!

Go
                        Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

LOL I thought the spam was from signing up to the TeamRIDGID site

Comment

Working...
                          X