X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Mrs. West Coast Plumber

This afternoon Zeljka posted her post #500. This evening Mr. West Coast has to take her out for a nice dinner and maybe a good fun movie. That's if after working hard all day he is up to going anywhere but straight to his bed and really sawing it hard all night.

Keep up the good work and fun, Zeljka. You are great to have on here.

OK Josh, It's time to send Zeljka that very special "Young Lady" custom gift from RIDGID. You know what I mean, so I'm not going to spoil the fun and post hints.

Re: Congratulations Mrs. West Coast Plumber

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
    This afternoon Zeljka posted her post #500. This evening Mr. West Coast has to take her out for a nice dinner and maybe a good fun movie. That's if after working hard all day he is up to going anywhere but straight to his bed and really sawing it hard all night.

Keep up the good work and fun, Zeljka. You are great to have on here.

OK Josh, It's time to send Zeljka that very special "Young Lady" custom gift from RIDGID. You know what I mean, so I'm not going to spoil the fun and post hints.

YEEEEEEE.I DID IT......CONGRA TO ME!!!

Ok first i would like to say thanks to me and only me cause withought me none of my posting would be possible

Second) I would like to thank to my beauiful sense of humor that only i get

And third) Thanks to my husband who never takes me out on dinners

Kidding...

I got the special something from ridgiddon't tell no-one...and no it is not $300 leather jacket on ridgid gear..

Thanks ridgid...withought you ridgid there would be no christmas

Comment

Working...
    X