X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Favorite Toy of Today

I would have to say my Guns and then Golfclubs.

Other than that, about all I do is work.

Comment

My Olight T-20, Streamlight Scorpion and other flashlights. I know it sounds strange but I kind of got interested in flashlights and they're fun. Very small and very powerful.

Comment

You: My Olight T-20, Streamlight Scorpion and other flashlights. I know it sounds strange but I kind of got interested in flashlights and they're fun. Very small and very powerful.

Me: Have you ever had a chance to checkout the Ultra Stinger in person. For it's size it really is a blaster of light.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          You: My Olight T-20, Streamlight Scorpion and other flashlights. I know it sounds strange but I kind of got interested in flashlights and they're fun. Very small and very powerful.

Me: Have you ever had a chance to checkout the Ultra Stinger in person. For it's size it really is a blaster of light.
          Just read up on it, sounds like a real powerful light. I like the small ones I can fit in a shirt pocket and that Olight is very impressive. I have one on order which is an LED Olight T-20 special edition rated at over 210 lumens. Nice feature is never having to buy bulbs. I'm amazed at how much light they can get out of and LED. Still, for the money Maglite makes one heck of a flashlight. Very nicely machined, great quality. My wife thinks I'm completely nuts collecting flashights, now if we could just have a two or three day power faiulure maybe I could justify some of this stuff?

Comment

Working...
          X