X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Daughter Totaled ANOTHER car

What,and you did not think that sooner or later he would be checking the fence

Did you accidentally take the wrong pill last night Woussko.

Comment

Lol!
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Woussko....so so SOOOOOOOOO wrong!!! LOL!!

I had a very good friend who lost a nephew in a car wreck. Young kid, brand new Firebird. Drinking wasn't involved, but inexperience and speed were at fault. It was a devastating, horrible blow to the entire family. I don't know what you have to tell to kids to make them realize they're driving a lethal weapon, but they have to learn. While the cat-o-9tails will make a lasting statement, I think there's better ways to convey the danger they wield every time they're behind the wheel.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
          E G

Get one of these ( a cat of nine tails whip) and use it on your 3 girls. This will make them think and behave for you. This works best works best if it can impact raw skin. Get them girls and make them behave.
          The above is an updated version and is what I really intended it to say. I must watch my thinking. I do not in any manor or form approve parents and their children engaging in sex or doing kinky things. My thought was that might be the only time to be able to really use it and leave a lasting sting. That's all.

Please remember he has to deal with 3 girls and not just the one with a major driving issue. If something isn't done fast there will be tragedy to deal with later. Prevention is the keyword here.
          Last edited by Woussko; 11-14-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Woussko View Post
            The above is an updated version and is what I really intended it to say. I must watch my thinking. I do not in any manor or form approve parents and their children engaging in sex or doing kinky things. My thought was that might be the only time to be able to really use it and leave a lasting sting. That's all.

Please remember he has to deal with 3 girls and not just the one with a major driving issue. If something isn't done fast there will be tragedy to deal with later. Prevention is the keyword here.
            Woussko, Woussko, Woussko, Should I give you a shovel so you may bury yourself with????

You don't have to beat someone with something to get them to learn, especially a teen ager, any age for that matter. There are many other ways of dealing with this sort of situation, and an act of violence is not one of them.

I have never hit my kids, but I have raised them to be respectful, and this is done by being there for them all the time, support them, love them and teach them. And never , let them try to control you, you must be in control at all times....
            Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
              Woussko, Woussko, Woussko, Should I give you a shovel so you may bury yourself with????

You don't have to beat someone with something to get them to learn, especially a teen ager, any age for that matter. There are many other ways of dealing with this sort of situation, and an act of violence is not one of them.

I have never hit my kids, but I have raised them to be respectful, and this is done by being there for them all the time, support them, love them and teach them. And never , let them try to control you, you must be in control at all times....
              Agree with garager,

Never hit a child. It won't do any good.

The child needs to be disciplined on a different basis.

I belive into firm discipline.

Woussko was just off meds

Comment

I have to agree woussko... any way you cut it thats a bit messed up. I guess I know what your trying to get at but still not appropriate. Use a bit more thought process before posting. like... "how would this appear to other people" "Does this touch on anything that could offend someone"

Josh

Comment

Working...
                X