My Daughter Totaled ANOTHER car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Daughter Totaled ANOTHER car

My Daughter Totaled ANOTHER car. 3 accidents in just under 2 years....2nd totaled car. This goes with the 5 others she has managed to blow engines in and other such things to Kill them. 17yrs old and she is a serial killer of cars.

Cant wait to see what that Geico Lizard does to my rates ...I think instead of going would u like tea....going to get "want lube"

Re: My Daughter Totaled ANOTHER car

Sounds like me when I was that age.

I had a 79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with the license plate LED-ZEP, black tinted windows....definitely a sled.

This was in 1985 and by the time I'd wrecked so many vehicles including that one numerous times,

Nationwide insurance was quoting me $2690 for 6 months coverage for liability only.

Just think about how much money that was for a 17 year old just getting into the plumbing field at $5 hour cash an hour.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

You should get her a yearly bus pass instead of a car.

Comment

thinking about a peddle car from wal-mart

Comment

It sounds like you should protect her by not allowing her to have a car.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

damm that sucks, maybe you should let her by and insure the next one
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Buy her a hummer..she should be safe in that one

Comment

How long are you going to continue letting her drive?....

Until she kills herself or someone else?..

She needs to take a comprehensive course on driving before she gets behind the wheel again.

Obviously she wasn't paying attention when you taught her.

This may help with your insurance rates (and mine) down the road.

Driving is a privilege not a right

Comment

In Minn. here, one car accident, when your under the age of 18, you lose your license, period............

Then you have to take a special course in drivers education to try and get it back, when you become 18...........

I cannot believe your state does not have this law, I really thought that this law, pertained to all states...........
                  Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

nope i can tell you that neither florida nor maryland has this law. i also think that law sucks, if my son is sitting at a red light and gets rearended by some 90 year old gray hair that can't see past the hood let alone the traffic light, he would lose his license?? just because he was in an accident. i mean come on that is not even close to fair.
                    Last edited by oldslowchevy; 11-10-2007, 07:04 PM.
                    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Common OSC, it does need to be the minors fault at the time of the accident.
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

The girl needs to take a serious driver's education class before anyone allows her to drive on her own again. If they won't pass her, then find out what's really wrong. Maybe she needs good medical help of some special kind. Do whatever you can to keep her from harming someone. This includes her.

Personally I feel that NO one should be allowed to drive on their own until 18 and that everyone must take a state approved driver's education class. Back in the mid 70s we could take a serious one through public school when in high school. It was a full 1/4 during the summer and we earned 1/2 of an elective credit if we did well. NO one could pass if he/she proved to be a trouble maker. Once you passed you went to MVA (same as DMV), took a simple written and driving test and that was that. Insurance was good if you passed with a 92 (or higher) out of 100 points grade on D.E. class.

I've heard too much about private driver's ed schools and how all they want is $$$ for lots of nothing. GRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
                          Buy her a hummer..she should be safe in that one
                          That's like saying, give a person who goes around accidentally shooting people with a BB gun, an automatic assault rifle!

Not the smartest thing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by garager View Post
                            Common OSC, it does need to be the minors fault at the time of the accident.

ok ok but the way you had that worded it really made me wonder
                            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Sorry about the car, but is she OK?
                              When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Working...
                              X