Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whelp called the lizard reduced my insurance rates

GEICO is cool
    Whelp called the lizard. Filed the accident report...removed now dead car from insurance. They have this listed as Rachel's 3rd yep THIRD at fault accident. 2nd Totaled car. Any way they LOWERED yep reduced my insurance rates until we renew in April 2008. Because we took the dead car off the polacy. Now in April they will most likely make me squeal like a pig....guess I should squeal loud and proud

For me and my family they have treated us very well...they gave us less for the last totaled car than I wanted but hay they paid so no biggie. We were paying $150 a month for 3 cars, 3 drivers and that's with teenage "ticket master" and me having a running a red-light, wife poo failure to stop at a stop sign....seeing a trend here.

But to be serious, they have treaded us good..no complaints, now in April I might post about being prison raped by the lizard.

Re: Whelp called the lizard reduced my insurance rates

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post
    We were paying $150 a month for 3 cars, 3 drivers and that's with teenage "ticket master" and me having a running a red-light, wife poo failure to stop at a stop sign....seeing a trend here.

yes i am , and i will not be going to north florida any time soon........ lol
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
    X