• Show
Clear All

Re: Not if but when

Woussko, dude, you are one of a kind.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

There is a guy on Sax on the Web called Hakukani that joined SOTW on 1-10-07 and has 5264 posts. That's 16.81 a day. He doesn't make a big deal out of it nor does anyone else on SOTW. Who cares when Woussko hits 2000 or 1999 for that matter!!!This forum is to bond w/ people about tools and other matters. Also this forum is a tool. A tool to help others. Number of posts someone has is all about how much one has to say(knowledge-I only post about things I feel I can contribute something helpful and accurate) and how much time they have to post.
      You can never have enough drills-too many is just enough!!!!!

Comment

I only have 207 posts and who gives a sh*t?!?! When I have time,I scroll down the new posts. And when I see something that interests me and I feel I can contribute something meaningful I post!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          I'd say you need a new hobby. Better yet make up a fake persona of a user who is your exact opposite. That way you can post under each name and no one would be the wiser. Just be careful to remember who you're logged in as and you might have a little fun while keeping your post count down.

Mark
          He already has multiple memberships on this forum. He is Allan L and Allan ToolGuy. I even believe he is Lisa Pa
          . Just my 2 cents!!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually do like the guy but he really plays games with these forums!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X