• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childs Killer Execution Halted..would be mean :(

Convicted Child Killer's Execution Halted

POSTED: 12:42 pm EST November 14, 2007
    UPDATED: 2:03 pm EST November 14, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A federal court granted a stay Wednesday halting the execution of Mark Dean Schwab, who was scheduled to die Thursday for the murder of an 11-year-old boy.

The U.S. District Court's delay of Schwab's execution was widely expected. The U.S. Supreme Court is considering the appeals of two Kentucky inmates challenging the toxic three-drug combination administered there.

Florida uses the same drugs and Schwab's appeal claims the chemicals violate the Eighth Amendment ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

SOAPbox please.

I just can not figure out why we let scume like this loser too continue to breath air while they argue that the way they are exacuted wouldnot be very nice, might not be a happy experience. They did not care how their victims felt, if it hurt that person. This is one of the few times I would love to see the goverment outsouce something to China...convicted, reviewed say 2 maybe even 3 courts...within 30 days....and then we ship the scum to china for them to handle the exacution...I bet we would save amillion bucks each on that outsourceing deal

Re: Childs Killer Execution Halted..would be mean

Good post. Normal people, people who believe in crime and punishment and laws can't understand any of this either. I agree if you are convicted and found guilty maybe one or two quick appeals and that's IT! There are convicted murderers sitting on death row for years and years and I don't know or care about the quality of their lives. I know that their victims are dead and they are not.

Comment

Remember how fast Iraq killed Saddam, after he was found guilty. And the rope cost less the the polite killing meds we dish out.

An eye for an eye.....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I think the death penalty should be widen and used more often. I'm a firm believer in "an eye for an eye". When people are guilty without a shadow of a doubt for murder and child molestation they should be killed with a .22 round to the head. No chance of pardon. These people never gave one of there victims a stay of execution so why should they get one? I think child molesters should be tortured before they die. For a long, long time. Inappropriate behavior with children is inexcusable. Come to think of it, why don't they allow the victim's family to decide the sentence?
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Child molesters need to chained to a tree way out in the woods. Then shoot them in the crotch area using a shotgun and rock salt. Afterwards leave him/her there to die and rot. Just get it over with. It's the &^%$# money hungry lawyers that really need the above done to them. Watch him get off after the judge gets enough bribe money.

Comment

I don't belive in death penalty...I belive in life to prison withought parole..

But if someone did that to my child i would kill them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs. westcoast View Post
              I don't belive in death penalty...I belive in life to prison withought parole..

But if someone did that to my child i would kill them myself.
              Unfortunately we don't see these murderers get true life sentences very often. They get bargained down to ten or fifteen, or they say twenty to life but then they get off much sooner. Aside from the ultra max security prisons there is also the chance of escape to consider. A lot of people say if someone killed their kid they would kill that person but I have two problems with that. First of all saying you want to kill someone and doing it are two different things and that's a fact when it comes down to it. Secondly I've put a lot of time and love into raising my two teenage daughters, God forbid someone killed them I don't think I'd really want that person to be taken out so fast. I would suffer for the rest of my life with that loss, I've already lost a infant daughter to an illness so I know what losing a child is like, not to mention a child that you've raised to near adulthood. As a society we are not supposed to be as brutal as the criminal, but where is the deterrent? I had a buddy whose wife was raped many years ago by their landlord. The prosecutor told my friend that if he took any action against the guy he would go to jail longer than the criminal! You have the law against you either way. Remember years ago a ten year old boy in Texas was raped by his karate instructor and the boy's father waited in the airport as the lowlife was being transported. He turned from a phone booth, shot and killed the guy. He said I know I'm going away maybe forever, but my son will never have to fear that man hurting him again. There's a man who took action regardless of the consequences, amazing. Now we have murderers, rapists and pedophiles getting good legal representation and using the system to keep doing harm. The best you can do is learn to protect yourself, carry a weapon and be prepared to defend yourself and your loved ones.

Comment

looks like this one finally might be a go....
                http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout

Comment

And how many "Convicted Killers" have been found innocent and have been released from prison due to DNA testing?

Maybe we should have locked up the Duke lacrosse players simply because the DA manufactured evidence and released inflammatory statements to the press.

Our justice system is not perfect. There is a small percentage of innocent people in prison.

What if it were you who were wrongly convicted and were awaiting the death penalty. Would you want the punishment carried out? After all, you were convicted by a jury of your peers (another problem with our justice system as most people avoid jury duty).

I agree that this particular bozo is 99 44/100 percent guilty. Put him away, no comforts, no TV.

I would rather support him for the rest of his natural life than have an innocent person be subjected to the irreversible punishment of the death penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
                    And how many "Convicted Killers" have been found innocent and have been released from prison due to DNA testing?

Maybe we should have locked up the Duke lacrosse players simply because the DA manufactured evidence and released inflammatory statements to the press.

Our justice system is not perfect. There is a small percentage of innocent people in prison.

What if it were you who were wrongly convicted and were awaiting the death penalty. Would you want the punishment carried out? After all, you were convicted by a jury of your peers (another problem with our justice system as most people avoid jury duty).

I agree that this particular bozo is 99 44/100 percent guilty. Put him away, no comforts, no TV.

I would rather support him for the rest of his natural life than have an innocent person be subjected to the irreversible punishment of the death penalty.
                    Very good but why should tax payers support prisoners? Make them work and earn their way. If they refuse then no food or water for that one. If he/she wants to die so be it. Please think of how many fine people get killed every day on highways or that take a nasty fall and die. Until God comes down and take control totally things will be far less than perfect her on Earth. Let's all be thankful that most of the time things really aren't all that bad.

Comment

frankly i'm for harvesting their organs before they die, too. cut them up on the table, them give them the juice.

looks like the supreme court bailed out this child rapist 4 hours before his execution since they're reviewing that kentucky case. like many people on this board, i would prefer the execution hurt. that little boy didn't get the benefit of not being hurt.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...l_tab01_layout

Comment

what's particularly sickening about this case is this guy was let out after serving three years of an eight year sentence for another sexual offense. he saw this kid in the paper and concocted a story of being a reporter to get close to the family.

it took a little boy being raped in a hotel room and dying alone for the effete Florida legislature to (gasp!) make a sexual offender serve his entire sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by funkymonkey1111 View Post
                          what's particularly sickening about this case is this guy was let out after serving three years of an eight year sentence for another sexual offense. he saw this kid in the paper and concocted a story of being a reporter to get close to the family.

it took a little boy being raped in a hotel room and dying alone for the effete Florida legislature to (gasp!) make a sexual offender serve his entire sentence.
                          These crimes and the lack of justice for the victim and families is sickening. Why is this guy alive after more than ten years? There are plenty more on death row for many years, eating watching tv, Living! Why not say death row is cruel and either execute them or release them to the public for justice? This site has a state by state and town list of sex offenders, just look how many are not conforming to the rules. They get released and then get in the wind, and if they stop taking their medication all bets are off. I thought chemical castration was a one shot deal but it only refers to these lowlifes taking medicine IF they feel like it. http://www.stopsexoffenders.com/statelistings.shtml

Comment

The real problem is the justice system or as it should be known WELFARE FOR LAWYERS. Every trick in the book is used to make money. A person could be seen killing someone by 50 people,solid citizens, and a judge would make out that they were all liars in order for an appeal to proceed and his pal [lawyer] where do the judges come from? make even more money.

Comment

Working...
                            X