My First Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Post

Hey there all you ridgid fans out there! I've thought about joining before, but when Josh told me the next new member would be #15,000, I knew it had to be me! Don't know that I'll have much to share about plumbing or power tools, but if you need any tips on how to keep 2 one-year-olds from killing themselves or each other, I'd love to chat!

Re: My First Post

Welcome Mrs. Josh,

Joing us anytime on the chat.
    sigpic

Robert

Comment

Welcome to the forum...glad to have you here...cant really talk about 2 yr olds to much, mine are getting older...i can tell you what to look forward to after the terrible 2s lol it only gets better
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Hello Mrs. Josh.Nice to hear from you.We think very highly of your significant other,I will say personally Josh is a good man.

How was the birthday party

Comment

Tell josh thanks for the spring! Came in last week and if I haven't lost it or take 3 years to install it....I'm good!
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

welcome to the group mrs josh, as far as posts go there are many jokes, news, current events, and many other non trade related posts on this forum. so please do not be shy.
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Welcome Mrs Josh and as you'll find out this forum is about almost anything and everything. I'm sure you'll love chatting with Mrs. Westcoast (Zeljka), Mrs. Seat Down (Joey - Rick's wife), and VASandy among several other ladies on here. I'm the old howler that Josh warned you about. I'll try harder to be nice now that you're here. Again, WELCOME

Comment

Welcome to the Ridgid Forum, Mrs Josh. Also congrats on being the 15,000 member of Ridgid Forum.
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

welcome,
                  Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                  attributed to Samuel Johnson
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Let me know if you got questions on those 2 year olds. My wife has done the best job raising our son. He's 4 and we only had one. You got twins, I feel for you.
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Welcome. . . maybe you will inspire some of the other Mrs. to join

Joey
                      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Welcome to the site Mrs. Josh and thanks for sharing your husband with us.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mrs Josh. As to the twins or any small ones as a father and grandpa each day gets a little better and then they are married and you wonder where the time went.

Terry

Comment

to the forum Mrs. Josh.

Aloha from Hawaii!

Tracy

Comment

Mrs. Josh,

We're very happy that you have joined us. I'm sure you are already aware of the fine job that Mr. Josh is doing, and therefore this is a pretty happy bunch. We look forward to your insights and opinions, so whenever time allows, we'll all be happy to hear from you. Don't forget to keep us posted on how the twins are doing too!

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X