X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: screen names

Plumbing has the tendancy to be the dirtiest trade on the jobsite.I can't get a possitive grip on triggers,tapes,pencils,wood,pipe you get the point.It's hard for me to be productive wearing gloves.Itsa pain taking em off and puttin them back on all the time.

Besides sooner or later they get clean.Don't see any wedding pictures in the immediate future

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
      Plumbing has the tendancy to be the dirtiest trade on the jobsite.I can't get a possitive grip on triggers,tapes,pencils,wood,pipe you get the point.It's hard for me to be productive wearing gloves.Itsa pain taking em off and puttin them back on all the time.

Besides sooner or later they get clean.Don't see any wedding pictures in the immediate future
      adam, joey likes when i go out of town for a week. my hands come back soft and clean.

you'll never get clean hands working the sewers without gloves. no gloves even on the sewer chain from yesterday. i offered them to you. next time i'll require them. you know osha requirements

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Mine is also pretty obvious, I'm a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Mine is also my name. After reading some of the previous comments mine seems rather boring now.... :-(
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Mines pretty obvious, its what I wear at my part time job

Other names I use elsewhere describe my vehicle that Im "forumming" about DanOzSTX for my Ford Ranger and DanOz1300VTX for my motorcycle

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Nice stories. Forty years ago I was a real skinny teen and joined a community gym to get big. I always focused on my arms and one of the older guys said here comes " Franki arms". They were good guys, taught me the right way and those were happy times. Many of them have passed but I still use the nickname to remind me of way back when.
              Are you sure you were not an ARMZ dealer selling to a guy with the nickname GEAR JUNKIE years ago.

Hey,maybe you guys still have some connections.My girlfriend said the last time she saw a pair of legs like mine ... "THEY WERE HANGING OUT OF A NEST"

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Are you sure you were not an ARMZ dealer selling to a guy with the nickname GEAR JUNKIE years ago.

Hey,maybe you guys still have some connections.My girlfriend said the last time she saw a pair of legs like mine ... "THEY WERE HANGING OUT OF A NEST"
                Depends how old you are and how hard you are willing to try? I never used steroids, just ate a lot and lifted heavy. Sounds boring but eventually it works. Twelve in the morning and I just had a hamburger and chocolate malt. Got to keep up my strength.

Comment

i guess i missed this when it was 1st posted. anyway, STX is the airpoet designate for St. Croix and the "rus" is from Toys R Us, one of my favorite stoers from when i lived in the states. thus a play on St. Croix R Us or stxrus. lower case because it looks better.

steve
                  In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

N24C means Nucleus 24 Contour. It is a device that I wear to enable me to hear more than any of my old hearing aids I've had all my life. Yes I am deaf without it.

Comment

Mine comes from my uncle (Da-plum-her) pretty self explanitory.

Him and his employees' were thinking of screennames for him when AOL first came about and thats what they came up with (you know how plumbers are).

Anyway when I got a chance to get online Daplumherjr sounded good to me since my uncle raised me and I was on my way to being a "plumbher" anyway.

Excuse my spelling
                      Last edited by Daplumherjr; 12-15-2007, 09:31 PM.
                      sigpic"Son if you want something in this life you'll have to work for it. Now, quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." Homer Simpson

Comment

Spintyer is a product I invented, out of necessity, it's a fly-tying vice (for tying flies for fishing). I have very limited use of my right hand (arthritis, and a fused & plated right wrist, and yes I am right handed or was), I needed a tying vice that permit me to use either hand, so after a couple of years I finally perfected it, and it works great, I have since used it as my name on the net, for just about everything.

Comment

My first name is Ty and I am a man, hence Tyman. I also prefer to be called Tyman by my friends, all two of them.
                          Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Short version: it is my first initial and my last name.

Long version: Used to put SKM on all my drawings for Rockwell and got tired of the same ol' same ol'. Started with SMorris but people pronounced it "es-morris". So I just put Smorris. Sounds sorta like S'mores, the food. My friends started calling me that instead of Steve, and it stuck through two jobs. Now it is my handle on every forum I'm on except two, where it was already taken. www.morrisgarage.com was supposed to be www.smorris.com, too, but someone in the southwest has it as an art gallery.
                            Steve
                            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

myakka is the river I'm on, in the same county as oldslowchevy
                              mike

Comment

Originally posted by myakka View Post
                                myakka is the river I'm on, in the same county as oldslowchevy
                                mike
                                how is work holding up for you here, there is not much going on heer unless i go to ft meyers or naples, even sarasota is quite slow
                                9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Working...
                                X