screen names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: screen names

I work in 33921, almost exclusively. They don't need banks to finance construction out there.
    Mike

Comment

ohhhhhh what a lucky man you are. lol
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Yeah,Working out there has its good days. Those days are usually Fridays

Comment

First initial, Middle initial, last name. boring, but easy to remember.

Greg

Comment

Mine just kind of fits me. I wanted something different and it come to mind when I wasn't really thinking about it. At one time I was known as "The Old Wouss" but that's long history now.

Comment

When I was a child, my foster father used to have me do a lot of his glue ups. Well the first few were not so great and he told me I should be arrested for cruelty to cabinets . The memory just crossed my mind first when signing up here.

Comment

BobTheBuilder was taken ...

Comment

Bogart is my nickname. I have had it since i was a sophomore in high school. Damn near gettin' on 30 years. Whoa, I'm old.

Comment

Mine is variation of my middle name "Harland" and the number of my street address. Like some of the previous posts, nothing fancy but easy to remember and use on other forums.
                    sigpicSeldom Wrong, BUT Never in Doubt

Comment

Just Kenneth.
                      Kenneth Collier
                      Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
                      Jackson, MS 39206
                      (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
                      drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Chongo the Beast is my dog. The largest, fattest, coolest, snoringest chinese pug around. When he was a puppy he was black with a wrinkled face and looked like a baby monkey, aka Chongo the spanish word for monkey. Then he grew up and grew wide, alias Chongo Beast!

Comment

Before I retired I had 45 years in the HVAC industry. Ice and fire are two ways to cool and heat.

Comment

Opa = a German version of Grandpa, or Gramps or some other nickname for Grandfather. Was working with DoD in Wiesbaden, Germany and my Daughter was there as a military wife. First Grandson born in German hospital and I was lucky enough to be there for the birth (how lucky is that?). We all kinda liked Opa and Oma (my wife). DC part are my initials.

p.s. Added this hoping to help my vBExperience score.

Comment

Faboo is a way of life. I work hard at being fabulous at all times. It is the only way to go through life. I know many people that find the need to complain and be miserable most of the time. I just do not understand that way of thinking. No matter what happens to you in any given day or night, if you want to you can put a positive spin on it.
                              People are way to negitive. A good example is at my work, I look after tradesmen. Every once and a while a guy will come into my ofice and tell me that it can't be done. That's the worst because I am not paying him to tell me how it can't be done but how it can work. I have always and will always live by the credo that Attitude is everything. A side note to this is that when I hire someone, I will hire on attitude before experiance. I can train for experiance but if you have a bad attitude there is nothing I can do with that. Sorry guys I went on a bit of a rant

Comment

Ive had mine since I Got On the internet years ago Being a plumber I just Put 2 Items together. Keeps the People Guessing . But I guess on this forum it kinda makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X