X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen names

ok we have some very interesting ones here and some that fairly simple.

so why don't you tell us what yous mean and how you got it.

mine is fairly simple, it just means "old slow chevy" i have a 1951 1/2 ton that i have had for many years, 14 i think. though over the last 2 years it has gone though one heck of a change, might be done this time next year.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: screen names

mrs. westcoast..speaks for itself

wish i can say more about it

Comment

We had a plumbing themed wedding. When I changed out of my wedding dress and Rick out of his tux we put on jeans a t-shirts. Mine said Mrs. Seat Down and Rick's said Mr. Seat Up.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Great thread OSC! Ok.. I know everyone has been wondering for years on my screename... well Josh is my first name.

seriously though. there are a ton of screenames I have wondered about on here. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good stuff.

Josh

Comment

I do cabinet refacing and work with wood micro veneers with 3M adhesive back. I like to tease my friends that I make my money putting wooden stickers on peoples cabinets. Of course there is a lot more to it than that, but don't try to tell the measure techs that!
          A good carpenter makes few mistakes, a great carpenter can fix his own.

Comment

Just my company name, an alias.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Mine had something to do with not having time to pick one many years ago because Brenda said we need to go To Utah Now.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

My Name: Tracy R. Yasuda

Company Name: Yasuda's Plumbing

My Avatar: Boston Terrier named "Bu". "Bu" is a slang used over here kinda like "Bro" or "Bud".

Tracy
                sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Drain Medic

company name....means drain.........medic.......i clean/clear sewer and drains

Just wanted a cool sounding name...sat outside one night thinking that i wanted a name that sounded franshise like....i used to be a firefigher and wanted to associate emergency somehow in there....so i came up with Drain Medic

Greg
                  The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

UpChitsCreek was taken so I came up with this

Comment

Garager, I build homes and very large garages. I was working on my computer one day with my dad, I cannot remember what we we're doing, but I needed a password. I couldn't come up with one (brainfart), but my dad did. He came up with Garager, because of the my Business and my abilities to build large Garages and Buildings. I thought it was decent enough to use in forums, so I rolled with it. I have now down scaled my business (for how long, who knows), I am no longer putting up large buildings. In this business, there are always ups and downs....
                      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Biscuit is a nickname I got when playing football in highschool. I was a linebacker and in my first game I really cleaned the quaterbacks clock on one play. The announcer made some comment like " He hit him as hard as my wifes biscuits " Its a southern thing??

I got up smiling and walked to the sideline and the coach just started calling me biscuit instead of by my last name. It just kind of took roots from there.

Regards,

Comment

When I bought my first CB radio, I had to have a "handle". I had just moved from Pipestone, Mn, so I used Pipestone Kid. It stuck. (Ya, Iknow, that's a long time ago)

Comment

self explanatory

but when i call a drs. office and need to talk to the dr. i always tell the phone operator that it's plumber rick on the line for dr.-----.

amazing how fast the line gets transfered to the dr.

rick.
                            phoebe it is

Comment

Nice stories. Forty years ago I was a real skinny teen and joined a community gym to get big. I always focused on my arms and one of the older guys said here comes " Franki arms". They were good guys, taught me the right way and those were happy times. Many of them have passed but I still use the nickname to remind me of way back when.

Comment

Working...
                              X