Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back PlumberRick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welcome back PlumberRick

    WOW it was pretty quiet around here the last week

    Hope your feeling better (you mustve drank the water) LOL

    Anyway good to have you back!!!
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

    www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

  • #2
    Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

    It wasn't quite!!

    What forum were you on?

    How many goodbaye's and welcome's do we need to tell him?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

      ya your right it wasnt quiet...let me rephrase that

      It was fun around here
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

      www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

        Originally posted by Drain Medic View Post
        ya your right it wasnt quiet...let me rephrase that

        It was fun around here

        Yeah at my house too
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

          nice new avatars you added. but it wasn't the mouth thing

          now it's joeys turn on vacation and it too will be quiet here.

          rob, adam, up for alpine village

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            nice new avatars you added. but it wasn't the mouth thing

            now it's joeys turn on vacation and it too will be quiet here.

            rob, adam, up for alpine village

            rick.

            Not if you are sick my friend

            Bring your own cart this time...don't borrow mine
            sigpic

            Robert

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

              Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              nice new avatars you added. but it wasn't the mouth thing

              now it's joeys turn on vacation and it too will be quiet here.

              rob, adam, up for alpine village

              rick.
              Yeah,a christmas shopping spree at alpine village swap meet,ME ME ME

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

                Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                Not if you are sick my friend

                Bring your own cart this time...don't borrow mine
                had to call joey to clarify

                it was the guy with the winches i borrowed. too heavy to carry.

                adam, you in?

                call me.

                rick.
                phoebe it is

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

                  How sad. You had to call me to clarify and I wasn't even there.

                  Have fun guys! Get done in time to pick me up from the airport
                  I love my plumber

                  "My Hero"

                  Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

                    Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    How sad. You had to call me to clarify and I wasn't even there.

                    Have fun guys! Get done in time to pick me up from the airport

                    but no peeking, there might be gifts for you

                    rick.
                    phoebe it is

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

                      They better not have come from the swapmeet

                      Or I will give your very nice gift to some other boy who will appreciate it more.
                      I love my plumber

                      "My Hero"

                      Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Welcome back PlumberRick

                        lol,

                        You can give it to me...

                        Any gifts i accept!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X