X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Dinner Meal, Hey All

Man I thought I was going to explode, I think I just gained 10 more pounds , how about all of you ???

Now I want a cigarette after that meal, but I must refrain. I think I'll whip out a X-Mas movie, and watch it with the family...

Have a wonderful evening to all of my IIF's here at Ridgid....

...Mark...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: After Dinner Meal, Hey All

i am not imagainary!!,lol but i sure do know the feeling.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I went into this meal thinking I would control myself and eat a large meal. I ate some much I wasn't comfortable sitting down for an hr afterwards because it put pressure on my stomach And now its wearing off so I am thinking about eating more

Comment

I made the turkey and brought it to my sister in-laws where they started the eating frenzy with lasgagna. We ate for hours and then had the nerve to eat desserts. I look like I'm pregnant and don't really want to think about my next meal.

Comment

Lol,

Thank gosh i'm not stuffed...Loved the turkey breast and smashed potatos with gravy..

Robert will eat pumpkin pie for dessert later with whip cream..

I don't like pumkin pie
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Well, I turned the one and only

call that came in....let the phone ring and prayed it wasn't a repeat customer that left a message.

But the meal was really good, went right outside and worked on my plumbing rig for 3 solid hours after everyone left.

The dog however enjoyed plenty of turkey until he went behind the couch and turned it into big pile of turkey ala king.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

We also had a bunch of King Crab to go with our turkey.
              The problem was that the shears weren't cutting it.

Hee hee, I went out to my van and got my good ole Yellow, Red, and Green Handled..............Yep you guessed it, Tin Snips.

I washed em up real good and everyone enjoyed.

Tracy
              sigpic.................I Love My Toto Bidet :twofinger2: :twofinger:

Comment

Working...
              X