Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show us your christmas tree

We just decorated tonight.

Waiting for 6o balls to come in the mail...

Show me yours.I 'll show you mine

Re: show us your christmas tree

Here's ours
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

here is ours...stilll not done decorating

Comment

Are those fresh cut trees?

You know Christmas is still a month away right?

Won't the tree lose some of it's 'Christmas Magic' if you put it up too soon?

I usually wait until the Saturday before I put mine up or the cats will destroy it.

Comment

Brenda loves her Holidays and in the old days we would go through 3-fresh cut tress per Christmas. Due to my concern of the fire hazard she finally agreed to artifical tress.

Here is a picture of our tree from a couple of years ago. We had looked all over the house looking for her deaf cat and were worried he had gotten outside when one of the grandkids left the door open. Then we noticed our Christmas Angel.

Mark
          Attached Files

Comment

holy cow... I cant believe its already time to put up the tree again. We have always had fresh cut in the past but this year we are going with an artificial we bought on sale last jan. I'll post my pic when we get it up.

Josh

Comment

Love your tree Mark,

you should go on Today's show or something

yeah, we did the artificial tree...due to greg's concern that we will have to water it and we have a dog and i doin't like the branches falling of the real tree..

Our tree has alot of blue balls cause robert was color blinded yesterday in the store,but i have 60 more balls coming in the mail...and they are not blue

Comment

Zeljka,

Thank you but it is really Brenda's tree. If you can imagine she also has twenty or so mechanical Disney characters she puts up and then she empties her curio to convert it in to a Dept 56 Christmas scene. I will take pictures once she is all done.

Mark

Comment

hahaha mark,

now i noticed...the cat is your angel on the top of the tree...so funnny

that is too muichcannot stop laughing

Comment

My tree is outdoors and until it gets pruned is a big mess. Thanksgiving night I had high winds and some branches broke. Once pruned and shaped then it should look better. As for decorating it that only comes about a week before Christmas. I'll try to get and post a picture or two as long as my "Friends Of The Wild" don't come and attack it first. I'm really not into plastic trees and I don't want the fire hazard or mess of a cut live tree inside. I like a living live tree outside. I guess my old grunt ways are showing more and more. LOL
                    Last edited by Woussko; 11-26-2007, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Just got this one last January. No more putting lights on the tree!!!

I grew up with real trees. Then I put on ein this house and we watered it often but it sits right by the heat register and that thing was deadly dry. There was a branch that we cut off that sat in the porch unwatered that had more moisture than our tree did the day I took it down

Comment

Hmmm... Orange where did you get your tree from .

Originally posted by Orange Apron View Post

Just got this one last January. No more putting lights on the tree!!!

I grew up with real trees. Then I put on ein this house and we watered it often but it sits right by the heat register and that thing was deadly dry. There was a branch that we cut off that sat in the porch unwatered that had more moisture than our tree did the day I took it down

Comment

Lowes...

J/K Actually end of season at Home Depot

I will be putting it up soon though Im sure.

Comment

I was inspired and put up our prelit tree last night. Stupid string of lights is out though. Checked every bulb and replaced fuses. Still out

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              I was inspired and put up our prelit tree last night. Stupid string of lights is out though. Checked every bulb and replaced fuses. Still out

Thats the worst apart about those trees....finding the one that went out lol...i bought one last year...put it up and 2 strings of lights was out...but it looks good now after changing all the bulbs
                              The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
                              X