X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching that movie made me realize just how much of a wimp I am

Last night watched the movie Die Harder....the new Bruce willis movie...

Watching that movie made me realize just how much of a wimp I am.

for example....whoop my arse like on the movies..kicked punched..tossed through a window....furniture broken over me and I do not think I'm going to do anything for at least a smoke or 2...then Ill crawl to get an ice pack and aspirin....not to get into a car and hunt u down.

Knock me down a few flights of stairs...hit me with a speeding car a few times....after the above beating....and u can pretty much go on and destroy the world because I'm just going to lay on the ground and whimper like a girl.

And like in this movie... IF u shoot me in the knee....do not expect me to be able to check my email for at least a day or 2...DO NOT expect me to just cuss a few times and be able to hack into super goverment computers while u count down from 10......u can pretty much expect nothing from me for several weeks......much less complex thought and actions.....oh and don't worry...u can walk to your car..check your tire pressure, oil ect...I'm just going to lay their bleeding....u have no concerns about me chasseing u down or even coming up with a smart arse commentary.....nope Ill be the bleeding guy with a cigarette whimpering for my mommy after u shoot me 1 time...mutable times will result in mutable cigarettes

Re: Watching that movie made me realize just how much of a wimp I am

But a movie starring "Evil Gopher" called "Die Quieter" would not be such a big hit...LOL
    In reality most people would react just as you have stated... Most would react worse (lie around screaming - not even having that smoke)...

Comment

I think I would prefer the movie "Gophers Die Quieter" much more realistic.
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

:d:d:d

Comment

Gopher vs Electrician

That's the movie I want to see.

For the script they just have to look back in the archives from a year or so ago when we lost a Sparky to the gopher.

Remember??
          Last edited by Bob D.; 11-25-2007, 11:14 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
          ---------------
          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
          ---------------
          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
          ---------
          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
          ---------
          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
          X