X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Dylan Rock Doc

Did anyone catch that last night on VH1? Great show. I've been a Dylan fan from about the age of 10. My wife watching the show helped her understand my personality a little more. I was dissapointed they didn't talk more about the making of "Nashville Skyline". This album in my opinion is Bob Dylan's best.
    Last edited by gear junkie; 11-25-2007, 11:28 AM.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Bob Dylan Rock Doc

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
    Did anyone catch that last night on VH1? Great show. I've been a Dylan fan from about the age of 10. My wife watching the show helped her understand my personality a little more. I was dissapointed they didn't talk more about the making of "Nashville Skyline". This album in my opinion is Bob Dylan's best.

lol,

you got married before you understood each other personalities?

that is risky

Comment

Re: Bob Dylan Rock Doc

I missed the Dylan one...I went to Atlantic City NJ 2 yrs ago for the 1st episode of Decades of Rock..They taped a tribute to the Doors...was an awesome show...they had the original doors except Morrison and Densmore...and other people...It was raining and thunder and lighting...the power went out..so they had to do abunch of songs over cause they didnt tape.....Then to find out they werent going to air it because Densmore was going to sue them....so they never aired the show...but was an awesome concert

Greg
      The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
      X