X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what i hate

Let's hear it. What pisses you off?

I'll start...

When I call customer service and Haji Abu answers and say's "hi this is Bill, how can I help you?"

BS you aren't any more Bill than I am Mohammed.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: you know what i hate

I hate when someone is stereotyped because of their accent...no offence OSC

One of my pet peeves lately is people that call me after 10pm.
    Mostly it's my wife's family.
    They know the rule: NO CALLS AFTER 9:00!
    We go to bed early and get up early but still they call late with nothing important to say.
    Of course their first question is: "Did I wake you?"
    "Why yes you did"
    "Since you are up already let me tell you what I did today...."

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      I hate when someone is stereotyped because of their accent...no offence OSC

One of my pet peeves lately is people that call me after 10pm.
      Mostly it's my wife's family.
      We go to bed early and get up early but still they call late with nothing important to say.
      Of course their first question is: "Did I wake you?"
      "Why yes you did"
      "Since you are up already let me tell you what I did today...."
      Put up with that insanity for over twenty years and finally started to disconnect the ringers and unplug the phones. None of them were getting up at 5AM and doing a real job! Lately I've had my teenage daughters friend calling at 6:30AM to see if my kids going on the bus? I'm up half the night with neck and head pain so I'm in no mood to hear that phone ringing. Back to pulling the wires from the jacks!

Comment

You know what i hate....when im out ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day, stopped at a 7-11 or a WaWa about 4 times during the day...get home at 9pm after being out since 7am, and as soon as i walk thru the door...OH WE NEED MILK, CAN YOU GO RUN OUT AND GET SOME

Why couldnt you ask me hours ago when i told you i was at WaWa???

Thats what i hate
        The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

I'm speaking on Robert's behalf.

He hates when he has to pick up Charlie's poo.

He hates when i turn on the heat.

He hates when i spend too much at Costco.

He hates when i give im leftovers and I eat new food.

He hates when i get him expensive presents. Last year i got him sirius(he made me go back and reurn it). Then 3 months later i got him that for christmas and he finaly said.

He hates when he has to make his snacks when watching Nascar.

He hates when our neighbors have their pinada festival inside the street and we have our bedroom view at them.

He hates when he tells me: "honey i'm taking only 30 min nap and i wake him up in 1 1/2 hours."

He hates when he has to peel his own hard boiled eggs.

He hates when i watch Lifetime Channel and Oprah.
          sigpic

Robert

Comment

Answer to your problem, TELEPHONE ANSWERING MACHINE.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
              I'm speaking on Robert's behalf.

He hates when he has to pick up Charlie's poo.

He hates when i turn on the heat.

He hates when i spend too much at Costco.

He hates when i give im leftovers and I eat new food.

He hates when i get him expensive presents. Last year i got him sirius(he made me go back and reurn it). Then 3 months later i got him that for christmas and he finaly said.

He hates when he has to make his snacks when watching Nascar.

He hates when our neighbors have their pinada festival inside the street and we have our bedroom view at them.

He hates when he tells me: "honey i'm taking only 30 min nap and i wake him up in 1 1/2 hours."

He hates when he has to peel his own hard boiled eggs.

He hates when i watch Lifetime Channel and Oprah.
              Robert, don't be a hater

It only gets worse as you grow older

Isn't Charlie your neighbor?

Comment

Wow, my wife has alot of things I may slightly dislike, but hate is an awfull strong word.

I would say what I hate most is the fact that customers do not know the value of good work, and they do not appreciate it.

sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Robert, don't be a hater

It only gets worse as you grow older

Isn't Charlie your neighbor?

LOL, yeah, your right, I'm only 28, my wife makes me sound like I am 50 years old or older, actually, charlie is our dog.
                  sigpic

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by westcoastplumber View Post
                    I'm only 28, my wife makes me sound like I am 50 years old or older
                    So what's to hate? I don't see anything wrong with being 50 years or older?

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Liars, thieves, and people who disrespect me or my loved ones. Also, lazy and stupid people get no love from me. I hate rap crap and deuce deuce rims and the bling lifestyle. Not done yet; rascist people and child molesters. Give me 5 minutes and I'll think of something else.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                        So what's to hate? I don't see anything wrong with being 50 years or older?

Mark

No No, nothing wrong with being older, he was just replying to cracks post on getting older and hating more as you get older.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                          Liars, thieves, and people who disrespect me or my loved ones. Also, lazy and stupid people get no love from me. I hate rap crap and deuce deuce rims and the bling lifestyle. Not done yet; rascist people and child molesters. Give me 5 minutes and I'll think of something else.
                          I totally 100% agree, thats me too.....
                          Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

True stories:

"It's an emergency, I need a plumber immediately to replace my water heater....how much do you charge?" - "OK..I'll call you back as soon as I compare you're price with the other plumbers I called"

"I was thinking of doing it myself, but I figured if your price was right I'd let you."

"Here's the check, I know it's late, but would you mind seeing if you can fix the .... before you leave?"

"I had another "plumber" install that water heater, could you maybe give me a good price to fix "his" mistakes?"

"Thank you for coming by to give me that estimate, turns out the buildings maintanence guy does plumbing on the side and...."

"That plug has always been on the boilers relief outlet...as far as I know."

Comment

I saw something today that made me furious. I was sitting at a stop light around 7a.m. when a boy no older than 13 or 14 walks through the crosswalk with a grape soda and a bag of Funions in his hand. As he's getting on his bus he just tosses the bag and soda into the gutter. There was a trash can not 10 feet away. 5 or 6 other people saw this including the crossing gaurd and no one gave it a second look. I was enraged for the next hour and a half. I can't blame him for this I'm sure it was his parenting or the lack there of. What decent person would let their son go to school with pants so baggy his underwear is showing. Baseball cap on sideways and a jacket that says something about Bitches on it.

Sometimes I hate the inner city so much

Comment

Working...
                              X