X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Christmas songs

that is C.I.A. talk for the sniper snow man to know and for you to figer out
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Little Drummer Boy, I find myself humming then singing the song as my first song every year, when we're getting closer to X-Mas. Done by Bing C of course.

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus".......done by Jimmy Boyd
      I sing that too, of course only when I'm alone.....
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Assuming the snowman we just made can talk, why is he asking us if we are married?

A Parson is an Anglican priest, just what 'job' is he doing while he's in town?
        I think you just answered your own question! Since you've told him you're not married... and he's a priest... then he can do the job of marrying you, right? Assuming of course that you have someone to marry...

Comment

Now I just feel dumb

It's really none of the snowmans business what my marital staus is anyways.

Just my dirty mind running away with me again I thought it was some sexual reference

Comment

You feel dumb? I had no idea a parson was a priest! I just thought that was his first name!

Comment

To be serious I would have to say Joy To The World and Silent Night done in the traditional way.

A good fun one is Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo and Patsy
              Last edited by Woussko; 12-01-2007, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Most favorite one of all is the John Lennon's "And So This is Christmas."
                But like others here, favs are White Christmas, Little Drummer, etc. All bring back great memories of childhood Christmas. BTW, I still have some of the Christmas songs on 78, although I don't have a 78 record changer to play them on. Oh, and any of Nat King Cole's Christmas recordings. Man, that guy had one he!! of a smokey smooth voice. (bet a lot of you don't even know who Nat King Cole was!!!
                Jim Don

Comment

Jim

I sure do remember the great voice of Nat King Cole. I like to hear his daughter singing as well. There are a few special recordings I want to look into where they took the old masters of his work and added her voice to them. I heard some on the radio the other day. Very nice

Comment

One that always reminds me of being a kid again is "Little Toy Trains".

Comment

red sovine's "teddy bear"
                      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Trans Siberian Orchestra- An Angel Returned

Comment

It's not a "Christmas" song but does deal with the holidays. Adam Sandler's "Chanukkah Song".
                          http://www.ifilm.com/video/2458292

andddd his "Christmas Song"
                          http://snltranscripts.jt.org/93/93isandler.phtml

Can't find him performing the Christmas Song. NBC must have it copyrighted ot something.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                          X