X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Wish List

Its that time of year again. So lets here em. What do you want for Christmas this year? If you can figure it out post a pic to give some visuals to the thread. I think the one thing I can think of for me doesn't make sense till I am out of school Xbox 360 looks really attractive this year. This may have to be a graduation gift in a couple years

Re: Christmas Wish List

Im typing on it right now I sat at Best Buy on the Thanksgiving night to get this Laptop. So the wife let me have it now Mighty nice of her huh lol

Greg
    The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Oceanic VT3

I need a new dive computer to replace my older cobra. Wireless ones are about a billion times more convienent and nice because you can interfeace them with your pc to create dive profiles and what not. My dad has the same model and it's amazing. When we dive together I can even be a good buddy and check on his air pressure on my computer.

Comment

DROOLING OVER THIS LITTLE GEM....
        A new welding helmet...
        Check out this baby...

Shade Type Variable shade
        #8 - #13 and #3 light-state
        Viewing Field 2-3/8" x 3-7/8" (60 x 97 mm)
        Lens Speed 1/20,000 second
        Lens Power Control Auto-On/Auto-Off
        Grind Mode Yes
        Sensitivity Control Internal Adjustment
        Delay Control 0.10 - 1.0 sec
        Arc Sensors 4 arc sensors
        TIG Rating 5 amps
        Power Supply Replaceable lithium battery 3,000 hrs
        #217043 (2 req.)
        Cover LensFront #216326,
        Inside #216327
        Weight18 oz (510 g)
        Last edited by markts30; 12-02-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Wow that is mighty generous of you Josh. Just feel free to give me anything Ridgid related and I will find a use for it.

Mark

BTW: All kidding aside I purchased a variety of things from the Ridgid store a few months back and have to say that is some nice stuff at great prices. You guys should all figure out a way to send a link to your better-halves.
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Don't have one for myself..

I was gonna buy ridgid impact driver for my hubby,but then i found out makita has 18v lithium ion battery,and also they were running a special on amazon 4 piece cordless set sawzall,imact driver,drill,2 lithium batteries,charger,light for $349 with free shipping and no taxes

The day after i got it they increased the price to $379.

Costco sells it for that price too

Last edited by mrs. westcoast; 12-03-2007, 12:16 AM.

Comment

mine is simple, my son is going to maryland on dec15-30th to be with his grand parents so i will be alone that day so i might just might take a ride on the bike, i have not really had a chance to get on it and ride latly but i would like to see the sun rise over the beach on the east side of the state then ride back here to the west side of the state to see the sun set on the the beach. be alone with my thoughts and to talk with family and friends on the phone thought out the day. also i want every one our troops to have a safe day and to be able to relax as much as they can.

i am though with the sorrow in my life and the depresstion was starting to get to me, thanks giving was a hard day for me, then i realized i had the best gift anyone could ever wish for................ my son.
              Last edited by oldslowchevy; 12-03-2007, 02:36 AM.
              9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I just want my mom to get better. Everyday she is improving but every other day something else pops up. I'm beginning to wonder if this is the downward spiral. It's been 28 days shes been in the hospital and they said she would be in and out in 3 days. She at least just yesterday is able to nod yes or no.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

gene i know kinda of what you are going though, you have my prayers and my thoughts.
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

To be with my son during his 2nd christmas in this world and to put back together the john deere pedal tractor I have for him.Unfortunately I cant get there to be with him.
                    Sam

Comment

Threecreeks3

I know it's not the same as being there, but could the peddle tractor be shipped to you? If yes, then you could put it together and find a huge box and ship it back to him ready to use.

OSC
                      Weather permitting please do take that special bike ride. I bet it really does you good.

For everyone I will pray for safety and health.

I'm not sure what I want as I really haven't given it much thought yet. I do want to clean up my huge junk pile and hopefully find good new homes for most of it. That will be a nice present from me to me.
                      Last edited by Woussko; 12-03-2007, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Well, I have been fortunate most of my life and dont really need/want a lot. The only problem is I do have two things I want, but they are kind of big ticket items.

I told the wife I either wanted to be able to order a new truck (pic below) mostly for hauling the horses(yeah right she said), Or to able to start construction on my new office/workshop addition. I figure cost will be about the same for either one.

On a sad note, I have yet to receive a response for here
                        Attached Files

Comment

"But, honey, it's for the the horses"
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                            "But, honey, it's for the the horses"

Thats what I said and got the "yeah right" comment.

Although there is still hope, I did catch her looking at the plans for the office/shop addition. She really does want me to move my office out of the main house or at least upstairs.

Regards,

Comment

Well, its semi-official. The wife says I need the truck, she thinks it just looks like another toy.

The home addition is a "maybe" after the first of the year.

But I almost dropped the phone when she asked if I needed some additional tools for the proposed new shop. I asked her to define "needed". That was not wise on my part.

Oh well, we will see how it goes after I finally get home tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X