Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Every year it hits me...us guys are not that bright :)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every year it hits me...us guys are not that bright :)

Every year it hits me...us guys are not that bright

Xmass...birthdays, and all the other gift giving holidays, I find my self looking for something to let wifee poo know what I would like. Sooo its off to the tools stores, Home Depot, Lowes, and the online tool web sites...looking for cool stuff toys.. I mean tools

Ok so far so good. But as I get wifee poo and the daughters a gift certificate for a day spa, massage, and other "girlie" stuff in the back of my brain a little voice goes..humm sooo u get stuff to "work" with while the females get stuff to relax with.

Lets face it No one makes the mistake (at least not more than once) of getting wifee poo a vacuum cleaner or other house hold "power tool" or cooking stuff. unless they just like livening a vow of celibacy but give us guys a new weedeater or power tool and were happy as a puppy maybe that's why women live longer than us men

Re: Every year it hits me...us guys are not that bright

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post

Xmass...birthdays, and all the other gift giving holidays, I find my self looking for something to let wifee poo know what I would like. Sooo its off to the tools stores, Home Depot, Lowes, and the online tool web sites...looking for cool stuff toys.. I mean tools

Ok so far so good. But as I get wifee poo and the daughters a gift certificate for a day spa, massage, and other "girlie" stuff in the back of my brain a little voice goes..humm sooo u get stuff to "work" with while the females get stuff to relax with.

Lets face it No one makes the mistake (at least not more than once) of getting wifee poo a vacuum cleaner or other house hold "power tool" or cooking stuff. unless they just like livening a vow of celibacy but give us guys a new weedeater or power tool and were happy as a puppy maybe that's why women live longer than us men

That is so funny...but you have to admit..men are low maintance I know more things that my husband wants for christmas then he does

Comment

My tools and woodworking ARE how I relax!!!!
      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Gopher View Post

I think it's because men and women are wired different.

My second AND third wife didn't like the vacuum cleaner as an anniversary present...go figure

Comment

Well... if it's a tool that we want to do something we want to do then it's a great gift.

If it's a tool she wants us to have to do something she wants us to do... well then she's getting a vacuum on the next special occasion!

Wait a minute... now that I think of it... SHE got ME a vacuum for xmas last year!!!

I suppose it's fitting with this thread that I returned it...

Of course, I only returned it because it broke...

Comment

I got Deb a Mantis garden tiller a few years ago. I had it sent to a friend's house so she wouldn't find it. His wife got home and saw it on the front porch and asked "What did you get now!?"

"It's Steve's to give Deb for Christmas!" he told her.

"He's getting her a tiller! That's terrible."

I tried to tell her it was what she asked for, but there was no satisfying her. She insisted I buy some jewelry or something instead.

Deb loved the Mantis, and bought a couple of accessories for it over the years.

Hopefully I'm getting her 1/2 of a big Plasma TV this year.
            Steve
            www.MorrisGarage.com

Comment

Working...
            X